General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Wetsuit Fit question - Xterra Vortex 3 Sleeveless Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-06-19 5:01 PM

User image

Milford
Subject: Wetsuit Fit question - Xterra Vortex 3 Sleeveless

So I ordered 2 different sizes.  The Medium and the Medium large.   Today, I went to the beach t give them both a go...   Here's my quick synopsis:

Medium:  Felt good, little tight, but not unbearable...  Neck was a little tight, but might be able to adjust it via the velcro enclosure, but not much.

MLA:  Felt like there was plnty of room to move a round.   Also, when my knees were bent slightly there was a bunch of extra material behind the knee.  The neck, felt comfortable.

My dilema...  Which do I keep?  I plan on losing about 10 lbs...  Over all liked the snugness of the Medium but the neck size of the MLA.   I am 5'9" and 185, stocky, but muscular.  So, My chest is broader then the average 5'9"

Any thoughts...  Just looking for feedback on what others may do in this situation.  I understand ultimately, I am going to have to figure out which on I want to keep...

2011-06-20 3:07 PM
in reply to: #3556728

User image

Master
Charlotte
Subject: RE: Wetsuit Fit question - Xterra Vortex 3 Sleeveless
IMHO, Go with the one that felt a little tight (medium).  That is how they should feel (neck included).  Put a little body glide around your neck to help with the rubbing. 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Wetsuit Fit question - Xterra Vortex 3 Sleeveless Rss Feed