General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized secteur Elite Apex - $1300 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-06-24 1:13 AM

Subject: Specialized secteur Elite Apex - $1300

For Sale:  Winning Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon Bike!

Ok. It wasn't the winning bike, but I purchased it on a dare. I had two and a half months to learn to swim, buy a bike and complete the Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon. If you haven't heard of the Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon, look it up.

The bike I used to complete the race and train on was the Specialized Secteur Elite Apex bicycle. It is a 58 frame and some of the features include:

•Lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum double butted frame with integrated headset is stiff but compliant with a comfortable, efficient geometry
•Lightweight FACT carbon fork provides precise steering through tight turns, with Zertz inserts to absorb road chatter
•Adjustable 4-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
•Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy handlebar for easy access to levers and a more comfortable hand position
•New SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters employ "double tap" technology for simple, intuitive shifting with reach adjustment

Go to the following website for more information. www.specialized.com/ca/en/bc/SBCProduct.jsp?spid=52882&scid=1001&scname=Road

The bike was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As a "newbie" to riding, I found it easy to use, assemble and take a part. You will not find a better used bike at this price!

I originally purchased the bike for $2000 plus taxes. I am willing to sell it for $1300. I will throw in the story of the race for free.

(Specialized2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Specialized2.jpg (62KB - 14 downloads)

2011-07-12 11:50 PM
in reply to: #3565124

Subject: RE: Specialized secteur Elite Apex - $1300

Edited by Sonic_12 2011-07-13 12:00 AM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Specialized secteur Elite Apex - $1300 Rss Feed