General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Clubs in/near Philly or Montco? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-08-03 12:49 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Philly Outsider
Subject: Tri Clubs in/near Philly or Montco?

Howdy all.  I'm wondering if there are active clubs in or around the Philadelphia area? I live in Montco, but go into the city all the time.

I looked up the Philadelphia Triathlon Club, but it seems all but inactive. There are no discussions on the site, and no meetings or training meet-ups listed.

For now, I'm riding with the Bike Club of Philly, Running on my own and swimming at the gym. But I'd like to meet up and maybe do some training rides/runs/bricks with other local athletes.

Thanks!

2011-08-03 2:12 PM
in reply to: #3627417

New user

Phoenixville
Subject: RE: Tri Clubs in/near Philly or Montco?

Endurance Multisport (http://www.endurancemultisport.com) expanded their tri club into the Montgomery County area this year.  They've got a hardcore group of about 10-15 athletes that train weekly in the King of Prussia/Collegeville area.  Email [email protected] if you want to get on their weekly group training update.  

There's a run on Thursday night this week at 7 pm.  Starts at the Lower Perk Park in Oaks.  Probably two groups...30 minutes and 60 minutes in duration.  Most of the athletes are doing steelman so that's probably it for group training this week but it will pick back up again after the race.

2011-08-03 2:42 PM
in reply to: #3627417

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Tri Clubs in/near Philly or Montco?
Apotheosis - 2011-08-03 12:49 PM

Howdy all.  I'm wondering if there are active clubs in or around the Philadelphia area? I live in Montco, but go into the city all the time.

I looked up the Philadelphia Triathlon Club, but it seems all but inactive. There are no discussions on the site, and no meetings or training meet-ups listed.

For now, I'm riding with the Bike Club of Philly, Running on my own and swimming at the gym. But I'd like to meet up and maybe do some training rides/runs/bricks with other local athletes.

Thanks!

T3 Triathlon and Cadence Cycling. I belong to both but am really only active in T3. I joined Cadence to get the discount on the new bike

Edited by moldoverb 2011-08-03 2:42 PM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Clubs in/near Philly or Montco? Rss Feed