General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cervelo Cervelo P3C frame and seatpost - $900 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-08-26 10:29 AM

New user

Subject: Cervelo Cervelo P3C frame and seatpost - $900
Up for grabs is my beloved P3C triathlon bike! This is a 2006 model year and a size 58 (Frame and Seatpost Only)!

Details: I bought this used in 2008 (so I don't know how many miles are on it) and rode it and loved it from the day I brought her home. It is light and fast and I could go on and on about how wildly successful Cervelo has been, but you probably already know it.

I recently decided to take all the decals off and paint it a flat black/matte black color so it would look like a stealth fighter. In the middle of my project I unexpectedly had a new bike fall into my lap, so now this one has to go (or my wife said she would divorce me, and I just can't let that happen)! The product I used to take the decals off is called "Carbo-Lift" and it worked beautifully. If you've never heard of this company, check them out here: http://www.carbolift.com/

Still not convinced? Here's a quick 1:25 min. video review of this product: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fKJ2x8MqvI

There are a few areas that will need some additional Carbo-Lifting (if the buyer would like the rest of my Carbo-Lift and (2) brand new 3M pads that I purchased (which cost me $80 shipped), I will also include it as well). I didn't do the downtube in case somebody liked it and wanted to keep it. However, if you want it stripped off, you'll have plenty of my Carbo-Lift left to do the job (it's easy to do!)...I've got almost half of the bottle left.

So, this is a little bit of a project for somebody to finish, but not a huge effort by any means. Leave it as is with the downtube, or strip the last decal off and then take it to your local bike paint shop and have them paint this whatever color you want. A lot of the clear coat has been stripped and it is bare carbon fiber in most places. I've done most of the work that would normally be very time consuming with sanding it down over hours and hours, etc. so getting it painted should be cheaper and easy!

Any questions, please let me know! I can't figure out how to attach pictures, so send me a message and I'll send you plenty of them...

NOTE: The is for the frame and seat-post ONLY!

Asking $900 via Paypal's personal method to avoid fee's and you only pay actual shipping (with plenty of bubble wrap, insurance and tracking).

2011-08-26 10:53 AM
in reply to: #3660663

User image

Elite
Romeoville, Il
Subject: RE: Cervelo Cervelo P3C frame and seatpost - $900
can you send some pics to [email protected]?
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cervelo Cervelo P3C frame and seatpost - $900 Rss Feed