General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Scott CR1 Contessa Pro, womans frame - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-09-17 10:34 AM

User image

Pro
, New Hampshire
Subject: Scott CR1 Contessa Pro, womans frame - $
My wife really wanted this bike and bought it a couple of seasons ago, but then never really used it.... it has seen maybe 500 outdoor miles and probably another 100 miles on the trainer.

It's a really nice frame, stiff, light and comfortable, but she simply prefers her Orbea Dama Race (aluminum frame...). Size XS, fits her 5'2" frame perfectly.

This includes the frame, fork, seat post, and we have changed the headset from the standard Cane Creek (which I'm certain I have somewhere...) to a Chris King InSet (and yes, the pink version!). I also think we still have the Fizik Vitess saddle (white and pink to match the bike perfectly).

Give me an offer and I'm certain you can get a great frame for a good price... it has been hanging on the bike rack in our basement for over a year without a single mile...

Photobucket
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Scott CR1 Contessa Pro, womans frame - $ Rss Feed