Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Thank you very much!!! You made our 10th season very special Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2011-09-18 2:26 PM

Veteran
London, Ontario
Subject: Thank you very much!!! You made our 10th season very special

We would like to thank everyone who raced with us in our 10th season. We would also like to thank each and every volunteer and the volunteer coordinators who recruited and managed the volunteers for our races. The support of our athletes made it a very special year and the volunteer support helped the athletes have a great race experience. Have a great off season!

THANK YOU!!

2011-09-20 8:35 AM
in reply to: #3691138

User image

Cambridge, Ontario
Subject: RE: Thank you very much!!! You made our 10th season very special

thank YOU, john, for such a great series! having raced in that other ontario tri series a number of times, i always appreciate coming back to a multisport canada race that truly values the athletes. from packet pickup through the post-race party and awards, you and your amazing crew make sure every detail is geared toward giving us a great experience on and off the course.

can't wait for next year!

cheers!

-k

2011-09-20 3:53 PM

John...just wanted to say THANK YOU for giving me the opportunity to experience my first sprint triathlon at Lakeside on Saturday September 17, 2011...although I wasn't totally ready for the challenge...I did complete it and I was thrilled to cross the finish line.  The event was very well organized, the volunteers were incredible and the atmosphere was so positive. Everything I read was true, you guys are true professionals and I was thrilled that I could get my first tri in before the season ended with your group.

I can't wait to get proper training and challenge myself to do this all again. Especially to conquer the open water without fear.

During my swim there was an amazing young female lifeguard named Cassie who encouraged me to keep swimming and not wave the cap. She was very motivating and I would like to personally thank her.  If you could let me know how I can reach her to thank her I would really appreciate it.  If you look at the unknown swimmer page pictures on page 20 last few pics, you can see me with her. She was on her flutter board and I was standing beside her.

Thanks again for an incredible experience and I hope to train hard and bring a few friends with me next time.

Take care

Flora Hoffman  [email protected]

2011-09-20 9:22 PM

User image

Master
Rural Ontario

Between me, my wife and our two kids we have completed about 40 MCS events over the past 6 years. I can honestly say that we enjoyed 100% of them.

2011-09-21 12:39 PM

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2011-10-02 6:57 PM

Chatham Ontario

Bummed I never made one of your events this year. Work and injury in the way. My buddy did Bracebridge and some friends did Lakeside. Awesome shirts and they all have nothing but GREAT things to say about the events, volunteers and orginization.

I am in for one or two races next year. I NEED the shirt...LOL

2011-10-04 9:20 PM

Thanks to you and your awesome crew John! This was our first season and we did 3 events with you and enjoyed them all.

Your crews will answer any question and provide encouragement along the way. I was even lucky enough to have you pass on some encouraging works at my first sprint in Binbrook! Met you the day before while swimming in the lake.

We will be back and we have told many people to race with you as they are great events and lots of fun!

Thanks for the season and see you next year!!!

2011-10-06 5:10 AM

Veteran
London, Ontario

I know I started the thread by thanking everyone for their support. Now I need to come back and thank all who have posted such positive comments on Beginner Triathlete.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

Edited by John Salt 2011-10-06 5:11 AM
New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Thank you very much!!! You made our 10th season very special Rss Feed