General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello from California Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-12-29 2:08 PM

Subject: Hello from California
My name is Pam and my husband and I began tri-training about 4 weeks ago. We weight train about 2 times per week, cycle 3 times per week and run 2-3 times per week. Unfortunately we haven't swam since we began, mostly because it is stormy here and we don't have access to an indoor pool. We plan to begin swimming as soon as it warms up. We began tri-training to add to our long list of goals as full time students and full time employees. We try to fit in tri-training as often as we can which is easy now since we are not in school at the moment because of the holidays. Our main goals in tri-training are to become stronger and healthier. We both have suffered from asthma and bronchitus (is that how you spell it?) and hope to improve the symptoms of these nasty health impairments. So far it is working! Happy tri-training to everyone!

Pam

2005-12-29 2:11 PM
in reply to: #313188

User image

Extreme Veteran
Nashville TN
Subject: RE: Hello from California
hey there. I just started too...u can see my post (greetings from Nashville)...

Balancing full lives with this is hard but I think worth it!

best of luck!

renee
2006-01-01 8:13 PM

User image

Veteran
Roseville, California

Hi Pam - from another Pam in Ca!

It's wonderful that you and your hubby are training together. Makes it so much nicer to have a training partner. I started tris last year and had a blast. There are lots to choose from out here. What part of Ca are you from? I'm near Sacramento - we are getting pounded with rain

Pam

2006-01-02 7:20 PM

User image

Master
Des Moines, Iowa

Good luck with your training and tri's this year.  That's great that you can train as a couple.  Welcome to BT!

2006-01-03 4:04 PM

Im from Sacramento as well. That rain was terrible! Tempted to leave the house to go work out, I have to admit, the rain kept me indoors.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello from California Rss Feed