Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » frustrations on using the race posting Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-05-02 11:28 PM

User image

Veteran
Columbus, GA
Subject: frustrations on using the race posting
I have a great race report written, but I burned too many brain cells in college and can't figure out how to post it to the race reports forum!

It is saved under my races, now how do I move it over to the reace reports. Can anyone help?

2004-05-03 12:24 AM
in reply to: #22512

User image

Veteran
Columbus, GA
Subject: RE: frustrations on using the race posting
Found it. Here is a quirk to this site. I re-did the whole thing and saved it again and it was at the top.

Later I found the other one later on like page 8. The reason is that I started the race report a month ago with the basics of the event. When I finished it just now, it apparently sorted it based on the original timestamp, not the latest update.

Now the race is posted out there 2 x.

I guess if I went an made an update to the old one, that it would sort back to the top, but at this point I think I will just let it die out there.

Anyway, YALL Go see my post! I had a great race!
2004-05-03 8:46 AM
in reply to: #22526

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: frustrations on using the race posting

yes...last week we did modify the way things were sorted and posted so that only races that are updated ans saved that 'have happened' go to the forum...in the old way, 'future' races with empty race reports went their too...i will monitor if the old-original timestamps are still burrying the race reports....if anything u can just respond to your race to 'bump' it up to the top.

sorry for the confusion...and great race!

please forward any comments as to the usability of this to me as this is a critical component that shoudl run smoothly.  we think we have it right now...(uh oh...just doomed it!)

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » frustrations on using the race posting Rss Feed