Subject: RE: Multivitamin / Supplement
FIN16 - 2006-01-27 10:30 PM

I agree
2006-01-27 11:16 PM
in reply to: #333675

User image

Ontario
I always use an ORGANIC multivitamin. They cost a slight bit more but you get much better absorbtion and there aren't any "fillers" or waxy coatings/chemicals.
2006-01-28 8:47 AM

User image

Elite
Armpit of Ontario

I supplement mainly with Dihydrogen Monoxide, in fact, I drink litterally gallons of the stuff during heavy training.

The best thing about it is that, besides being relatively cheap, at this point in time, there are no sports-sanctioning bodies screening for it in amateur or professional competition, including the International Triathlon Union, World Triathlon Federation, and I don't believe the International Olympic Committee is testing for it yet, so I'm sure many of the world's top athletes will no doubt be doping with this stuff next month.

I agree that there is no room for doping in competition, but I figure, until it officially becomes a banned substance, then why not give myself any extra edge during training and competition that I can get?

www.DHMO.org

2006-01-28 10:57 AM

User image

Master

Have your read that web page? My god man! I'll give you just a few quotes...

"Is it true that using DHMO improves athletic performance?

Absolutely! With the numerous allegations of amateur and professional athletes using anabolic steroids and/or blood doping to enhance performance, virtually no attention has been paid to the performance enhancing properties of Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is perhaps the sporting world's dirtiest of dirty little secrets that athletes regularly ingest large quantities of DHMO in an effort to gain a competitive edge over an opponent. One technique commonly used by endurance athletes in sports such as distance running and cycling is to take a large amount of DHMO immediately prior to a race. This is known within racing circles to dramatically improve performance.

Sports-medicine physicians warn that ingesting too much Dihydrogen Monoxide can lead to complications and unwanted side-effects, but do acknowledge the link to improved performance. DHMO is not currently considered a banned substance, so post-race urine tests do not detect elevated or abnormal levels of DHMO. "

Nothing to bad here I guess... but wait!

"What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?"

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:

• Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
  • Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
  • Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
  • DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
  • Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
  • Contributes to soil erosion.
  • Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
  • Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
  • Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
  • Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
  • Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere.
  • Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

What are some uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Despite the known dangers of DHMO, it continues to be used daily by industry, government, and even in private homes across the U.S. and worldwide. Some of the well-known uses of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:  

Or how about this?

What is the link between Dihydrogen Monoxide and school violence?

A recent stunning revelation is that in every single instance of violence in our country's schools, including infamous shootings in high schools in Denver and Arkansas, Dihydrogen Monoxide was involved. In fact, DHMO is often very available to students of all ages within the assumed safe confines of school buildings. None of the school administrators with which we spoke could say for certain how much of the substance is in use within their very hallways.

No amount of performance improvement could make me put this into my body! My favorite was " is often found in pre-cancerous tumors"

people come to BT to find safe training advice... from reading this page it dosent take a rocket scientist to determing that this MAY be safe, but overwhelming evidence sugests it is not. Wether or not something is a banned substance is not a measure of its safty... just legality. the most amazing thing is I took all this info off a pro DHMO site!

2006-01-28 11:25 AM

User image

Expert
Livermore, Ca
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but you do realize what Dihydrogen Monoxide is?

2006-01-28 11:32 AM

User image

Master
water...
2006-01-28 11:44 AM
in reply to: #333856

User image

Champion

Shhhh.....you're ruining it. 

nbo10 - 2006-01-28 11:25 AM I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but you do realize what Dihydrogen Monoxide is?

2006-01-28 11:51 AM

User image

Master
That was a REALLY funny web site... Someone has far to much time on their hands!
2006-01-28 12:01 PM

Master

My science teacher made us go to that site last year. Very funny as half the class didn't understand...

2006-01-28 12:29 PM

User image

Elite
Armpit of Ontario

Awww...I was busted waaaay too early to have any fun!

Last year I posted the same thread and it got pretty heated before someone quashed the fun.

I never even got to post the link to where Lance Armstrong admitted to using DHMO during the Tour.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Multivitamin / Supplement Rss Feed