General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello all from sunny Southern California......... Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-02-16 9:40 PM

New user

Subject: Hello all from sunny Southern California.........
Hi all,

My name is Paul from Riverside, Ca. I would consider myself an intermediate runner. I run about 25-30 miles a week but have become a little bored. I love the inspirational stories, websites, dvds, etc...that I have seen revolving around triathlons and wish to become part of your world. I am starting my taper for the LA Marathon March 19th and then I am diving head first into tri training. I am currently biking 3 x 6 miles a week and swimming 500 meters 3 x a week. I am weak in the swimming dept right now. I would appreciate ANY advice. My runs have been 4-6 days a week. I have been checking out the Training blogs and I think I am on track.

2006-02-17 12:39 AM
in reply to: #347955

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Hello all from sunny Southern California.........
Welcome. Lot's of great info on the boards and great people willing to share their insights. Get on the boards and post away if you have specific questions.
2006-02-17 9:08 AM
in reply to: #347955

User image

Subject: RE: Hello all from sunny Southern California.........
Paul,

Welcome to the site. This is a great community and you'll love the training.

PostAway...............
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello all from sunny Southern California......... Rss Feed