Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Race report listing members Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-02-27 10:08 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Eagleville,
Subject: Race report listing members

Ron,

I was looking at some of the races listed in the database.  I noticed that some of the races will show those that submitted race reports from last year, others will list those that are planning to participate in the the next time that event is run.  Some even list both of the above.  However I know some races that it shows last years reports but doesn't seem to show that I and others have submitted to run this years event.  Is this something with the way the events are listed? 

Case in point, Philadelphia Triathlon In Fairmount Park.  I shows my race report from last year, as well as a few others.  However I know I, and some others, are planning to race in this years event, and have it listed as a race draft in my list of races and this information doesn't make it into the database.  While I have The Butterfly Run (a 5k benefit) listed as well, and that shows my report from last year and intent to run this year.

Thanks for all the hard work you do, let me know how else I can help you out.

Dirk.

2006-02-27 11:24 AM
in reply to: #355293

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Race report listing members

All of your races are fine now.  We have only validated last years races through June 2006, so those races entered still had the old 2005 date so that is why nobody showed up in the 'planned' area.

We hope to have the entire year done in the next month.

Just let me know if there are any other races showing last years dates that you want to add to your race log and I will fastrack them.

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Race report listing members Rss Feed