General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Group workouts Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-04-13 1:54 PM

User image

Expert
Chandler, AZ
Subject: Group workouts
Hi all,

I am finding that there's nothing like companionship for getting those miles in on run & bike especially. And not to mention trying to get up in the morning. (I can't do it unless I'm meeting someone.)

Know of any free/cheap group runs/rides, mornign or evening? I only know of the Scottsdale Running Co T/Th run @ 6:30p. I'm especially interested in anything between West Mesa and Central Phoenix area.

I'd also be interested in starting a morning run or ride in central Phx or Tempe if there was any interest.

2006-04-17 12:38 PM
in reply to: #395904

User image

Extreme Veteran
Mesa AZ
Subject: RE: Group workouts

Tribe multisport does a long ride on Saturday Mornings.

And although many of them are still recovering from IMAZ, aztriclub.com is a group in Mesa primarily that swims out at canyon lake and rides through usury pass on a regular basis.  They also did a bunch of ride/run bricks on the IMAZ course, starting at tempe town lake, back before the race.  Not sure when they will be recovered enough to start up again, but I would imagine soon...

2006-06-07 1:22 AM

User image

Mesa
AZ TRI CLUB

Here is the group training for the week:

Wed 6-7
Bike. 5am at the Walgreen's parking lot at Power and Thomas

Thurs 6-8
Bike. 3:30pm. Hill Sprints. Meet at the end of Idaho. When you get of at Idaho, head North until the road ends at the Mt.
Swim. 5pm at the Canyon Lake Bridge

Sat 6-10
Bike. 6am. Tribe MultiSport on Scottsdale Rd. (Leaving at 6am sharp!)

Sunday 6-11
Swim/Run. 8am at the Canyon Lake bridge.

Happy Training!
2006-06-19 6:08 PM

User image

Check out Arizona Tri Club. http://www.aztriclub.com. The Calendar page.

They have group swims at Canyon Lake also. I recently joined them, there a great group of people.

Robin
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Group workouts Rss Feed