General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New PT Solutions store in Acworth Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-12-09 8:14 AM

Subject: New PT Solutions store in Acworth

I just wanted to Give Dale and Steve at PT Solutions a big thank you for my bike fitting!  I have had knee problems ever since I went to the aero position two years ago.  I was fitted by one of the premiere bike fitters in Atlanta.  I had several refits with him trying to alleviate the pain.  I then scrapped that fitting and went to another well experienced fitter with the same results.  That bike has hung in my garage for over a year, while I have done my racing on my road bike.  

It was great to get a fitting at PT Solutions.  I got the best of both worlds.  I got a fitting not only from a traditional experienced bike fitter, but also from a certified physical therapist.  Between the two of them they were able to figure out why my fit was causing me problems.  They also determined that I had developed a muscular imbalance that was causing my knee pain (from all the running and biking).  

I received a bike fitting to alleviate the stress on my knees and advice to strengthen my anterior muscles to relieve the stress off of my knees.  Which is what is truly causing my problems.  I really felt great when I left, knowing that I have a plan to get back up to full speed.  Especially after I had been told by my doctor "some people aren't made to do all this stuff."

Thanks PT Solutions!

Edited by 717drvr 2011-12-09 8:19 AM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New PT Solutions store in Acworth Rss Feed