General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Gray Carbon Clinchers-anyone ever ridden??? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-01-05 2:30 PM

New user
Subject: Gray Carbon Clinchers-anyone ever ridden???

Has anyone out there ever ridden or know of anyone who has ridden Gray Carbon Clincher wheels? Looking for some feedback on them. Good or Bad

Thanks

Edited by hagenst 2012-01-05 2:32 PM

2012-01-08 6:08 PM
in reply to: #3973193

User image

Master
Salt Lake City
Subject: RE: Gray Carbon Clinchers-anyone ever ridden???
Gray sponsors my tri club. My race wheels are 50mm carbon tubies, my coach rides the clinchers in several depths including the disc. My opinion is that they're a decent wheel at a great price. They don't offer the high tech features of zipp or hed wheels, but then again they cost half as much. I really don't have Anthony bad to say about them. My experience ordering the wheels was a good one as well. I spoke with them a couple times during the buying process, an the sales guy offered to walk me through the install process over the phonefor the tires since I wasn't sure about how to do it. When my gear showed up after the order the box had lots of extra goodies tossed in as well.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Gray Carbon Clinchers-anyone ever ridden??? Rss Feed