Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Nexus Galaxy vs LG Spectrum Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2012-01-21 9:37 PM

User image

Expert
Central New Jersey
Subject: Nexus Galaxy vs LG Spectrum
long story short - have a Razr - it's ok loved my charge (can you tell I'm into the latest and greatest) biggest problem with the Razr is that the hot spot doesn't allow me to access the site I need for demo's for work (apparently known problem with some sites, now including the one I need) fix "maybe" mid Feb not ok.

Verizon is offering to ship me overnight Galaxy Nexus not reading "great" reviews...Spectrum is new with rumors of ICS coming later this year.

Any thoughts on either phone - I'm willing to push Verizon to refund/credit me cost of phone (why if they are shipping me phone worth $x.xx can't they just credit my account (upon receipt of return of Razr) and let me pick the phone I want. Any tips or advice on this too would be most appreciated

2012-01-21 9:45 PM
in reply to: #4003898

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tucson
Subject: RE: Nexus Galaxy vs LG Spectrum

I have the Galaxy Nexus and I love it.  Yes, it has a few issues, all of which can be resolved with OTA updates and will.  Just like any new phone with new SW it will have things to work out.  Are you the type that likes to root & tinker?  If so, the updates are already available and many of the issues have been taken care of.

There is also rumor that the Razr Maxx will be out at the end of the month - not sure if your hot spot issue is resolved with a different version of the Razr.

2012-01-21 10:12 PM
in reply to: #4003902

User image

Expert
Central New Jersey
Have no idea how to root and tinker. Can't wait. Can't do my job and no guarantee that if I easier it world be fixed. Going to the store tomorrow to explore them both.
2012-01-23 10:14 AM
in reply to: #4003898

User image

Littleton, CO
I'll throw the HTC Rezound in the mix.  Just got one and love it.  Can't speak to the hot spot feature, but the rest is great.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Nexus Galaxy vs LG Spectrum Rss Feed