General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTT- Chinese Carbon Road for.. Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-02-08 3:13 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Mount Joy
Subject: WTT- Chinese Carbon Road for..
Alright guys I know this may be backwards but I am looking to trade my full carbon road bike. It is the chinese style frame set but very strong! If you are thinking twice about getting one of these I can tell you first hand this frame set will last and is just as strong as any other carbon set up out there. I built the whole thing up using Ultegra SL drivetrain. Bike is in excellent condition and rides smooth. Weighs in at 15.4 lbs and flys up hills. Like I said has the full Ultegra SL drivetrain with compact crank. Roval 5 Star wheels (about 500 miles on them). Carbon Handlebars. Fizik Arione Carbon braided CX Seat. Frame is 52cm 

I am looking to trade for something on the aluminum side of bikes 52cm-54cm like a CAAD10, Cervelo Soloist, S1, or something similar. I'd be willing to trade the full setup if yours is of equal or better components or trade frame sets (Frame, Fork, Stem, Bars). 

I'm getting more into bike racing this year and would like something a little stiffer and something I won't worry about so much if for some reason I would go down. Thanks

2012-02-08 7:32 PM
in reply to: #4036468

User image

Expert
Near Tampa
Subject: RE: WTT- Chinese Carbon Road for..

J:  it will help if you post a pic of the bike/frameset in question.  There are several types of Chinese generic frames in the market... it also helps when you show what you're asking to trade even thou you have given a good description, a lot of people here are newbies and don't necessarily know what item you are selling. 

Good luck!  This should be the right time of the year to sell a bike here. 

2012-02-09 12:48 AM
in reply to: #4036917

User image

Veteran
TrkHilo2k - 2012-02-08 7:32 PM

J:  it will help if you post a pic of the bike/frameset in question.  There are several types of Chinese generic frames in the market... it also helps when you show what you're asking to trade even thou you have given a good description, a lot of people here are newbies and don't necessarily know what item you are selling. 

Good luck!  This should be the right time of the year to sell a bike here. 

I agree.
Curious where you are from?  Reason I ask is if you ship to me (canada) Id be paying duty fee.
Ive been thinking about trading or selling my caad 10.
it has a shimano 105 tho.

2012-02-09 8:57 AM
in reply to: #4036468

User image

Extreme Veteran
Mount Joy
Sorry guys definitely trying to get pics up. I'm located in Lancaster, Pa would possibly ship to Canada depending what you had. I will do my best to find pictures while at work
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTT- Chinese Carbon Road for.. Rss Feed