Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » 310xt ant agent and auto transfer Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-02-08 7:24 PM

Veteran
Subject: 310xt ant agent and auto transfer

When using the Upload button, every time I start the ant agent, it seems to transfer data but then it automatically starts transferring again. The Select Activities window doesn't show any workout for the day. It's as if the second transfer erases the first transfer but has nothing to load in its place. It will automatically upload multiple times as long as the agent is on or the 310 is on. Uploading data via the Import From Garmin button works fine if the agent has been closed and no data has automatically uploaded. Is there a way to upload via Ant agent "unautomatically" if that makes sense?

Also, when exiting the agent, I uncheck the Automatically start Garmin Ant agent, and click OK. When opening it again the box is checked.

I didn't see much explanation on the Garmin website. Any suggestions?

2012-02-08 7:49 PM
in reply to: #4036907

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: 310xt ant agent and auto transfer
We don't have any kind of Automatic uploading functionality with Ant Agent. If that's happening it is to either Training Center or Garmin Connect or both. The workouts may be getting deleted after the transfer if you have Ant Agent set to do that. 
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » 310xt ant agent and auto transfer Rss Feed