General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Registration in full swing for the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Championship Series Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-03-17 8:59 PM

Subject: Registration in full swing for the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Championship Series

Hello fellow racers,

I wanted to let you know that registration is open and in full swing for the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Championship Series this summer at Caesar Creek State Park in Waynesville, Ohio. Our June 17, July 22 and August 12 races are the same race at the same place, so athletes can track their progress throughout the season. 

The 1000yd-swim/2ml-run, 18ml-bike, and 4ml-run course is safe, repeatable and spectator friendly. Caesar Creek State Park is a great race venue in the area and these mid-distance races will attract the best short and longer distance athletes to complete for individual and team glory.

Our race series features something for everyone. Anyone who registers will be eligible for thousands of dollars in door prizes to be given away at each race including clothing, multisport gear and the grand prize of a new mattress. We will also share a great post race meal. There are multiple vantage points for families and friends to cheer on racers. We will sweep all corners and fringes on the bike course increasing safety and speed. 

Athletes from average to elite, in a variety of categories, will be rewarded for becoming the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Championship Series Champion and regional business, triathlon clubs, and friends will assemble teams to compete for the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Series Team Championship, complete with bragging rights and a trophy proving you are the best team in the region.

Registration can be found at http://www.zoomracingusa.com/zoom-racing-triathlon-2012/registration

Each race is $59.99 or you can register for the series for $159.99. 

Please check out our website (http://www.zoomracingusa.com) if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Mick, Race Director

2012-05-08 5:09 PM
in reply to: #4101074

Subject: RE: Registration in full swing for the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Championship Series

If you have been waiting to sign up for our June 17th race, we are currently offering a 10% off discount to anyone who registers for that race between now and May 20th. Use the code "10%OFFJUNE" and you can follow us on facebook for more regular updates, discounts and giveaways. Register at http://www.zoomracingusa.com.

Happyracing, Mick

Race Director 

2012-05-08 6:06 PM
in reply to: #4101074

User image

Elite
Cleveland
Subject: RE: Registration in full swing for the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Championship Series
This is very, very tempting - doubly so that the distance is neatly between a sprint and an Oly.

I have all three dates open, but for the first two, I already have an Olympic distance race scheduled for the week after each one, and I've (so far) got August set aside to do nothing but train with no racing for Cedar Point Half Rev.... so, signing up for any of them would be fun, but probably be a bit too much to do well (for my current fitness levels).
2012-05-09 1:19 PM
in reply to: #4198489

You could always use any of the races as a tune up race for your priority races. Do not go all out and use it to test your fitness levels, decrease transition time, or prepare mentally. Just a thought. 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Registration in full swing for the Zoom Triathlon & Duathlon Championship Series Rss Feed