General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Ridley Dean size M (56cm toptube), frameset or almost-a-whole-bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-04-15 8:13 AM

User image

New user
Madison, WI
Subject: Ridley Dean size M (56cm toptube), frameset or almost-a-whole-bike
2011 Ridley Dean 1113a, size Medium. The integrated seatmast is 74cm from center of bottom-bracket to the seat rails, which is fairly long; I'd be surprised if this is too short for anyone interested in a medium / 56cm top-tube. However, if needed it could go up 2cm with the included spacers (and obviously down any amount with a fine-toothed hacksaw. I can give you tips, or cut it for you if you *really* know what length you need). The fork steer tube still has 4cm uncut beyond the stem, so there's room for adjustment. I have left the shift cable housing a little long so that a water bottle fits nicely between the housing and the bars.

See http://www.slowtwitch.com/...idley_Dean_1200.htmlfor some comments about the bike.

I purchased the bike and most of the parts new last spring. I didn't get it assembled until the middle of the summer and rode it for the first time in mid-July. I rode it through my last race in October, and haven't ridden it since-- so 3 months of riding. There are no significant marks, chips, dings, etc that I can find on the frame, though I did start to try to peel off a sticker by the bottom bracket before I realized it wasn't the kind of sticker one could peel off, so the corner of the sticker is chipped.

Right now, it is built with mostly Sram Force that was mostly new with the bike. (Parts not new with bike: handlebar, stem, crankset. Parts upgraded: BB, shifters.)
Frame: 1113a
Fork: Ridley R-flow (note there's room for stem + 4cm spacers)
Brakes: Ridley (TRP)
Shifter: Sram TT900 (this may be considered an upgrade from Force)
FD: Sram Force
RD: Sram Force
Cranset: Sram Force 175mm 53/39 (note this has two seasons of use on it, the original bike came with a compact crank, which I replaced with this crank. Contact me if you're interested in the compact crank.)
BB: Sram Red, ceramic bearings
Saddle: Fizik Arione Tri2
Stem: Ritchey Pro 90mm
Handlebar: Hed integrated Aerobar, S-bend extensions, integrated brake levers
No wheels, but otherwise ready to ride.
$2600

Or, I would sell the framset (and the brakes as they're sort of proprietary)
Frame + fork + brakes
$1600

I will pay for insured shipping to the continental US.
I believe I've priced the bike competitively, but will consider other offers if you provide justification for your offer.

(DSC_5182a.jpg)

(DSC_5195a.jpg)

(DSC_5196a.jpg)

(DSC_5198a.jpg)

(DSC_5181a.jpg)

(DSC_5184a.jpg)

(DSC_5179a.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
DSC_5182a.jpg (94KB - 14 downloads)
DSC_5195a.jpg (80KB - 16 downloads)
DSC_5196a.jpg (89KB - 12 downloads)
DSC_5198a.jpg (92KB - 10 downloads)
DSC_5181a.jpg (92KB - 10 downloads)
DSC_5184a.jpg (79KB - 14 downloads)
DSC_5179a.jpg (85KB - 13 downloads)
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Ridley Dean size M (56cm toptube), frameset or almost-a-whole-bike Rss Feed