General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Garmin connect for multiple users? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-04-25 12:19 AM

User image

Master
Midlothian, VA
Subject: Garmin connect for multiple users?

Hi there.

My wife decided she wanted to go for a run tonight and I got her set up on the 310xt. (I just got the 910xt.)

When we got home we set her up an account and when we went to upload activities we ended up with about 90 of them. I deleted all the old ones from her dashboard, and went into the device files saved on my mac and archived all my old ones.

When I turned my watch back on to upload my run automatically all went normally, but then I noticed that I had both activities uploaded to my dashboard. No surprise there, but no longer what I want to happen.

How can I set the 310 up as hers and the 910 as mine without either account downloading both sets of files? (At the moment I just have one ANT Stick hooked up, not sure if that matters or not.)

2012-04-25 2:16 PM
in reply to: #4171213

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, NM
Subject: RE: Garmin connect for multiple users?
Can I upload 2 different wireless devices to 2 different Garmin Connect accounts on the same computer?

Yes. You must create a different login for different users when the machine first boots up. Once you've logged in to your unique profile on the computer, pair your device with its ANT+ stick. You will be able to upload to your Garmin Connect account.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Garmin connect for multiple users? Rss Feed