General Discussion Triathlon Talk » That was awesome! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-06-15 11:47 PM

User image

spokane, WA
Subject: That was awesome!
Hey,
I did my first real brick, the distances were short but I've been out for a while. I rode my bike to the gym and swam 400m in 12:40. My transition to bike clothes was about 2 min. I hopped on the bike and rode to my running track. I only ran for a 1/4 mile, but that was in 1:58. I got back on the bike and rode home. My bike was 3.98 miles in 16:45. I am feeling really good. It's been a while scince I have done anything! I will be doing to tri's in one week. My first is in Cali it will be on Tues. 400m S/ 8m B/ 2m R. The second will be on Sunday. That will be 800m S/ 12m B/ 3m R. Am I nuts? I will be travling to Cali on the Saturday before the one race and coming home on the Thurs after. So I will be doing a lot of traveling and doing a lot of Triing! WOW.
Kim

2004-06-15 11:55 PM
in reply to: #31673

User image

Expert
Coeur D'alene, ID
Subject: RE: That was awesome!
That's great Kim!! Can't wait to hear about your races too. I'll let you know how Medical Lake goes this weekend. Doesn't it feel great when you complete a workout and then you KNOW you can do the Tri that you've got planned? Keep up the good work and good luck with your races!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » That was awesome! Rss Feed