General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Crystal Lake People Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-06-09 8:17 AM

User image

Master
Harvard, Illinois
Subject: Crystal Lake People
Where do you swim at? I am currently swimming at the Y but the water is making me ill. I get the runny nose, sneezing and watery eyes for three days following a swim, thats with a claritan each day also. The Y has no intention of draining the pool until the end of August when they shut down for two weeks for maintenance. I really don't want to go back to Lifetime because it was such a pain in the *** waiting for a swim lane. People don't seem to want to share. The Marengo Park District wants $8.00 a day for lap swim. I am going to check into Huntley Park District and see what they're prices are.

2006-06-14 9:27 AM
in reply to: #448502

User image

Crystal Lake, IL
Subject: RE: Crystal Lake People

Sorry, man, don't think I'm going to be much help.  I joined Lifetime because they have a facility near my home and near work so I can hit either one when convenient.  I like taking the kids there too, but it might be cost prohibitive as a temporary fix for you (and kind of far.)  I like the facilities.

Every once in a while they have a "bring a guest free" weekend.  Next time I check and see if you want to come swimming, if you want.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Crystal Lake People Rss Feed