General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 105 components and cheap stem,bar,saddle, post, Toupe Saddle Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-08-04 11:54 AM

User image

Master
Baltimore
Subject: 105 components and cheap stem,bar,saddle, post, Toupe Saddle

I've got nearly new stuff to sell. It came off my wife's bike that was rear ended while on the back of my car. It's sat in a basement for 2 years...guess I should try to do something with it. The bike had maybe 2 short rides on it. The front wheel, fork and crank got crunched, but the rest was unaffected. FD/RD and shifters move freely (though I wasn't actually able to test shift them as the crank arm was bent). But they move just fine.

All prices include shipping and paypal fees. If you get multiple items, it'll be cheaper to ship so I'll pass some savings on to you. I somewhat pulled the prices out of my butt, so if you can show me what they're really worth, it's negotiable (ebay sales, sales here, etc).

Heres what came off:

105 stuff (double)
Shifters (marked ST-R701), these might be women specific? I couldn't find other markings besides "105" - $100
FD - 5600, 31.8 mm camp - $15
RD - 5600 10 speed short cage - $30

Tektro F/R brakes - $25
Zoom stem (100mm 7 degree 31.8 clamp) - $20
Zoom post (27.2mm, measures 350mm clamp to end) - $20
Zoom handlebars (42cm c-c, flat tops, I'm betting they are sized for women's hands) - $25
Velo Plush Saddle (probably women's type as well) - $20
Welgo pedals (Look Keo type, really crappy pedals) - these I wouldn't ride myself, probably a lot of impact on the pedal/crank, so I have no idea what the integrity of the spindal is (though they spin the same as they did originally, which is not all that smooth). - $??
FSA MegaExo BB (same caveat as pedals) - $??

Other stuff (not from that bike):
White specialized Toupe 143 with Ti rails (never crashed, but very small marks where you might expect it to be leaned against a wall or something) - the photo washes out the color a little, it's not a cleanly white as it appears (but not dirty either). - $70

2012-08-04 3:41 PM
in reply to: #4346915

User image

Master
Baltimore
Subject: RE: 105 components and cheap stem,bar,saddle, post, Toupe Saddle
ALL SOLD!  I guess my butt pulled prices were pretty good!
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 105 components and cheap stem,bar,saddle, post, Toupe Saddle Rss Feed