BT Development 2012 Summer Olympics » Men's Tri (spoiler) Rss Feed  
Moderators: jneugeba, IndoIronYanti, alicefoeller Reply
2012-08-07 8:06 AM

User image

Master
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Subject: Men's Tri (spoiler)

What a race eh? I read a complaint thread on ST about the women's bike leg being too slow. Well, no one can claim that for the men's race.

No need to speculate "what if" there was no penalty. Gomez was solid in silver. It's just impressive JB didn't have to refight for bronze after the penalty.

Happy for England.

2012-08-07 8:31 AM
in reply to: #4350605

User image

Master
University Park, MD
Subject: RE: Men's Tri (spoiler)
Happy in England.

Great atmosphere in Hyde Park this morning. It was so packed that they had to close one tube station because of the masses. Jonny's penalty made it more exciting to watch.

After watching the men's road race, where it didn't work out for Cav, and the women's tri, where Helen Jenkins didn't have it, it was great to be present for a Brit-win. Next - off to the Olympic Stadium for tonight's session.
2012-08-07 9:52 AM
in reply to: #4350605

User image

Austin, Texas or Jupiter, Florida
Subject: RE: Men's Tri (spoiler)

It would've been good to see Kemper put in a better final performance in the olympics.  He's by all accounts a great guy.  Manny Huerta won the first tri I ever ran. 

Congrats to the brits.  The Brownlees were pretty amazing.  29:07 10K for Alistair Brownlee.  That with a walk to the finish line.  What's the story with those kids?  I guess I could look it up.  But I don't remember them in Beijing at all.

That Simon Whitfield Crash looked pretty rough.  Right on the barriers too.  He's lucky that helmet protected his grape. 

New Thread
BT Development 2012 Summer Olympics » Men's Tri (spoiler) Rss Feed