BT Development 2012 Summer Olympics » How many different color outfits... Rss Feed  
Moderators: jneugeba, IndoIronYanti, alicefoeller Reply
2012-08-07 2:57 PM

User image

Champion
Evergreen, Colorado
Subject: How many different color outfits...

Did the womens gymnastics team need????

So, I believe in qualifying they wore something bright pink...then I recall red for the team finals...and somewhere in there they all wore blue (all around?).  Then McKayla shows up at the vault finals in white and Gabby is wearing silver for the bars final.  Pictures I'm seeing online today have Gabby in the white for beam finals and Aly Raisman in a red/white/blue number.  They are all the same leotard...same cut with same pattern of rhinestones....just different colors.  That is at LEAST 6 different colored leos.

Personally I think the red/white/blue job of Aly's from today is the best.  They should have worn that for the team finals.  Would have been cool to show the picture of the magnificent 7 in R/W/B leos with the fab 5 in R/W/B leos.

2012-08-07 9:24 PM
in reply to: #4351678

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Subject: RE: How many different color outfits...
Someone on Fox was complaining the other day that Gabby's outfit wasn't patriotic enough compared to China and Russia.
2012-08-08 3:01 PM
in reply to: #4351678

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member
Subject: RE: How many different color outfits...

I didn't mind the number of different colored uniforms.

I doubt their (anyone's) plans are to re-wear outfits from previous days competition. So if you're going to bring 6 or 7 uniforms anyway, why not vary the colors?

I thought the white ones looked terrible - but I think all-white anything (including the beach volleyball bottom pieces) look like under garments. 

I REALLY liked the girl who wore all black. Surprised with all of the color combos the US did not have a black one.

New Thread
BT Development 2012 Summer Olympics » How many different color outfits... Rss Feed