General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello, Runner turning towards Tri training. Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-08-11 8:53 AM

User image

New user
US
Subject: Hello, Runner turning towards Tri training.

Hello,

I started running over a year ago and wanted to add variety to my training and not overwork the same muscles.

I started swimming recently to see how that would go for me. Swimming was harder then I thought it would be. I am looking into a bike right now too.

Nice to be here, hopefully I can learn a few things.

I also just bought a Garmin 910XT for training, the thing works great, the 2.5 update seems to have worked out some bugs.

Perry

2012-08-11 9:20 AM
in reply to: #4358358

User image

Regular
Norman
Subject: RE: Hello, Runner turning towards Tri training.

Welcome to the site!

I was the same way runner to tri. It's great getting a break from running. Hope you enjoy it and try to stay active on the site. You will learn a lot. 

2012-08-11 9:28 AM
in reply to: #4358386

User image

New user
US
Subject: RE: Hello, Runner turning towards Tri training.
nhermes - 2012-08-11 9:20 AM

Welcome to the site!

I was the same way runner to tri. It's great getting a break from running. Hope you enjoy it and try to stay active on the site. You will learn a lot. 

O/

I agree, It's nice to get a break from running and do something different, I figure it will help me stay on an exercise plan/healthy lifestyle. 

Today, I am going to try out the 910XTs indoor swimming timer.

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello, Runner turning towards Tri training. Rss Feed