General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IM Mont-Tremblant 2013 Training Thoughts? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-08-30 7:50 PM

Subject: IM Mont-Tremblant 2013 Training Thoughts?

So after an amazing first experience at NY IM with my g/f we decided to sign-up for IM MT.  Excited for it already but think thats the high from IM NY still... 

I'm pretty comfortable with the swim (albeit the 2500 people start i've not experienced) but any advice on what to train for (I sense the bike will be hilly)?  Is there any comparison to IM NY course?  I finished in 12h 15 so looking to improve on this time so I'll try to have a bit more of a focused training plan....whilst still having fun (poinless otherwise).... any thoughts would be appreciated...

I know a year out but so obv not going hard now but kinda want to keep this fitness base over the next half-year and staying motivated....

I also hear its beautiful up that way (i'm in NY) so I think we're stay a few days to relax... any recommendations where to stay?

thanks

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » IM Mont-Tremblant 2013 Training Thoughts? Rss Feed