General Discussion Triathlon Talk » USAT rankings--merging results? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-10-22 5:35 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: USAT rankings--merging results?

3 of this seasons races are under my short name (Jeff) and another under my long name (Jeffery). Only 3 of my 4 are ranked together; how do I get them merged? Email USAT I assume?

Does it matter that my first 3 races, I did not have an annual membership for the USAT? I always purchased the one day pass for events. Now that i plan to do more, I paid for a full years membership in between my 3rd and 4th race.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Edited by tigers75 2012-10-22 5:39 PM

2012-10-22 8:49 PM
in reply to: #4464239

User image

Veteran
Irvine
Subject: RE: USAT rankings--merging results?
I'd suggest emailing them with the full details. I've found them to be fairly responsive....e.g. within a few days.
2012-10-22 9:01 PM
in reply to: #4464239

User image

Elite
Cleveland
Subject: RE: USAT rankings--merging results?

I had the same thing this year.  Christopher/Chris.

It is because even though you supply your USAT member number when you register for a race (or show your USAT card at packet pickup - where they could log your member number), their system is not smart enough to key on that. Instead, you are tracked by the name your results come in under, which would be the name you register with.

I'm registered with USAT as Christopher, but my Active.com account had just Chris.... so a few of my races came in under that name.  After straightening my own issue out, I just updated Active.com.

In short, email USAT - provide information on each race, the name of each, your USAT member number and what the correct name should be.  It took like a week to 10 days to get it resolved in my case (USAT is slow).

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » USAT rankings--merging results? Rss Feed