General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » De Soto Smart1 Bibjohn and Pullover - $110 for set or top $60 and bibs $75 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-11-19 7:58 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Villanova
Subject: De Soto Smart1 Bibjohn and Pullover - $110 for set or top $60 and bibs $75

Love the DeSoto 2 piece wetsuits.  I'll never swim in anything else.   Click here for info and for sizing.  http://desotosport.com/products/sizecharts.php Size 4 pullover and size 5 bibjohn.   The pullover is full sleeve, the bibjohn comes down below the knee and covers about half of the calf.  Its not a full leg.  I swam the 2011 Boise 70.3 in 52-55 degree water (depending on who's race report you believe) in this suit and was fine in the cold.  I've just lost enough weight since I bought this 4 years ago that I'm ready to sell.  Worn in 1 sprint 2 olys and 2 HIMS with about a dozen other OWS.  Both are in great condition.  I believe this is a discontinued model from DeSoto. An absolutely fantastic entry level wetsuit.  I'm a big fan. $110 for the suit.

If you want to buy separately I'll sell the top for $60 and the bibjohn for $75.  Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!?

(bibjohn.jpg)

(top.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
bibjohn.jpg (54KB - 18 downloads)
top.jpg (67KB - 16 downloads)
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » De Soto Smart1 Bibjohn and Pullover - $110 for set or top $60 and bibs $75 Rss Feed