General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Reynolds Reynolds DV46T - $900 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2013-01-09 10:33 PM

User image

Expert
Vancouver (not Canada) Washington (not D.C.)
Subject: Reynolds Reynolds DV46T - $900
These racing wheels have served me well and are very well suited for road racing, triathlon or Cycle Cross. They are the DV46 CX model which are built to withstand the pounding of Cyclecross without gaining much weight. These came as racing wheels on my 2010 Felt B12. I'm not sure how many miles are on them but it wasn't much when I got them. I used them for Boise 70.3, Pac Crest, and Vineman and a two short duathlons.

The wheels are very easy to get used to and handle cross wind well. They are similar to depth to Zipp 303.

Includes Ryenolds Skewars and brake pads (specific for carbon rim).

These come with wheels mounted but the front wheel has a very slow leak (I used PitStop during Vineman 140.6).

Bonus: Also included is a WheelBuilder "Disk" for the rear wheel.

Here are the specs:
Tubular only
Rim Depth: 46mm
Spoke Patterns: 20/24
Weight: 1300 grams per set
Hubs: Reynolds DT
Spokes
FRONT: (Radial) DT Revolution
REAR: (Radial, 2x Drive) DT Revolution and DT Competition

Review from a Cross rider: http://jramike.blogspot.com/2011/06/reynolds-dv46t-cross.html

Asking $900 on wheels that retial for $1700. Will send through a local bike shop to make sure they arrive in great shape.

PM if you are interested or need more information

(Rear Wheel sm.jpg)

(Front Wheel sm.jpg)

(Wheel with cover sm.jpg)

(Wheel Closeup sm.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Rear Wheel sm.jpg (52KB - 14 downloads)
Front Wheel sm.jpg (54KB - 11 downloads)
Wheel with cover sm.jpg (48KB - 14 downloads)
Wheel Closeup sm.jpg (57KB - 22 downloads)
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Reynolds Reynolds DV46T - $900 Rss Feed