General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » NEW Womens M BlueSeventy Fusion Wetsuit - $270 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2013-04-16 2:44 AM

Subject: NEW Womens M BlueSeventy Fusion Wetsuit - $270

When ordering my first wetsuit I was silly enough to use the online chart & ignore all my teammates.  So, after 100 yards in a practice swim, I had about 20 gallons of water in it with me.

I'm now selling my almost-brand-spanking-new WM BlueSeventy Fusion suit.  Yes it has sleeves.  It's Women's Medium, but if you're 5 foot 4 1/2 like me, it will be a little long...  It was gently worn for 20 minutes TOPS, washed immediately, never peed in .  I was VERY careful (& supervised) when putting it on/taking off, and since it was so big there was no stretching, so no finger marks, tears, or anything like that.  It still shows the seams from original packaging!!

Comes with the BlueSeventy mesh bag.  I even have the original tag, I should have the box I think but I can't currently find that.

See it at http://www.blueseventy.com/products/2012-fusion-womens-full-suit.  I just received the wetsuit in March so it might be the 2013 but from the code on the tag I think it's the 2012.  It's a really, really, really good suit, in NEW condition!

Priced at $289-295 online now, as far as I can find, I'm saving you $25 and I'll ship domestic Priority for free.  This really is a brand new suit. I might trade for someone in the opposite position (I probably need a WMS but am not certain), but am really trying to break even so I can go back & buy the right size- I'm still wetsuitless and probably don't have time to get a properly fitting one before my upcoming races.

Email me for pictures, I also cannot figure out how to upload pictures here! Thanks!

Edited by saa01 2013-04-16 2:52 AM
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » NEW Womens M BlueSeventy Fusion Wetsuit - $270 Rss Feed