BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Forum Jump at the Bottom Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 9:55 AM

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas
Subject: Forum Jump at the Bottom
I don't know if it is possible, but a forum jump (similar to the top) would be nice on the bottom of the pages. I often jump from a thread in COJ to the Texas Forum after reading the last post in a thread.

2013-05-20 10:25 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Champion
Austin, Texas
Subject: RE: Forum Jump at the Bottom
Originally posted by Hook'em

I don't know if it is possible, but a forum jump (similar to the top) would be nice on the bottom of the pages. I often jump from a thread in COJ to the Texas Forum after reading the last post in a thread.

You beat me to it - I was just going to ask this very same question. I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but it would be really nice if a link back to the forums could be at the bottom of the page too, rather than scrolling back to the top of the page for the link.
2013-05-23 10:13 AM
in reply to: blueyedbikergirl

User image

Regular
Central Coast, CA
Subject: RE: Forum Jump at the Bottom
Just another voice in agreement for this feature!
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Forum Jump at the Bottom Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 9, 2010
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
Does a degree or two difference between two frames(head and/or seat tube) really make that much of a difference when it comes to fit?

date : November 23, 2009
author : AMSSM
I suffer from pain in the bottom of my left heel after my run. It doesn't hurt when I run but as the day goes on the pain worsens.
date : September 14, 2008
author : Team BT
Receive online triathlon coaching via our forums, personal coaching through an affiliated coach or nutrition coaching from our certified nutritionist.

date : June 4, 2008
author : AMSSM
The bottom of my feet, more specifically the arches, have been sore off an on for a couple of weeks. Should I be worried? Anything I should do to prevent this?
date : December 4, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
She's back. We were able to interview Deanna Babcock, a triathlete who galvanized the forums over several months with her story of a tragic accident and subsequent recovery.