BT Development New Site Bugs » what happened to user reviews? Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-21 9:50 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Connecticut
Subject: what happened to user reviews?
I wanted to go back and look at a review I did of a wheelset I ride to send to someone, but I couldn't find them anywhere?

2013-05-21 10:38 PM
in reply to: fisherman76

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: what happened to user reviews?
We don't have this done yet.  After these bugs are finished we plan to complete that and add-it back.
New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » what happened to user reviews? Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 12, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
In this review, we put the Garmin Forerunner 405 and the Suunto T6C heart-rate and GPS watches through the wringers.

date : November 17, 2008
author : Ontherun
In part 3 of this series on mid-range fullsuits, we review the Neo Sport Sprint fullsuit for comfort, warmth, buoyancy and performance.
date : August 6, 2008
author : Coach AJ
We review both the Sci'Con Atlas and the Aerotech Evolution bike cases for traveling with your bike.

date : February 18, 2008
author : Ontherun
comments : 7
Looking for a liquid hydration system for your runs? We review the unique Amphipod RunLite 4 belt hydration system. Other than a few small issues, it has performed well.
date : October 1, 2006
author : Ron
comments : 2
Triathletes are not invincible. Some of us like to think we are, but that is just not true. Anything can happen to us in open water. So why not make sure you are prepared for an emergency?

date : October 1, 2006
author : marmadaddy
After a while on my first longish ride, I noticed that I was getting numb. It’s scary. “Will feeling return?” is the first thing that comes to mind.
date : September 5, 2006
author : DominiqueL
comments : 12
When people think of hydration in the aero position, the first name that comes to mind is the Aerodrink from Profile Design. I was expecting a pretty quick and breezy review of this water bottle.

date : April 3, 2006
author : Writebrained
Imagine gliding on a fresh stick of butter just placed on a hot frying pan. Now imagine sliding along an isolated country road almost effortlessly. You’ve just imagined yourself on a Javelin Narni.