2013-06-24 4:05 PM
in reply to: DanielG

User image

Extreme Veteran
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Subject: RE: Man in ladies room
Originally posted by DanielG

Colorado school discriminated against transgender girl: report
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-education-transgen...

A Colorado school district discriminated against a 6-year-old transgender girl when it barred her from using the girls' lavatory, according to a report by the state's civil rights division released by the family's attorney on Sunday.

6 year old?

The Colorado Court System ruled last week to let this boy use the girls restroom. No matter how you dress this boy he is still a boy, at six years old it isn't as much of an issue but at 12-13 when he hits puberty it will be. I asked my 12 and 14 year old girls what they thought and they said heck no to allowing a 12-14 y.o. boy use the girls bathroom.

2013-07-04 9:59 AM
in reply to: rick4657

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/03/transgender-bill-california/2488171/

Does this mean that boys can play on girls' sports teams, too?  Would they be allowed to compete, or do some AAU rules or something similar prevent that?

2013-07-04 10:53 AM
in reply to: SevenZulu

User image

Originally posted by SevenZulu

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/03/transgender-bill-california/2488171/

Does this mean that boys can play on girls' sports teams, too?  Would they be allowed to compete, or do some AAU rules or something similar prevent that?

Dunno about intercollegiate but it has already come up in the olympics:

International Olympic Committee regulations require all athletes to compete under their gender at birth.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1207653/Womens-800m-gold-me...
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Man in ladies room Rss Feed  

of 2

RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 12, 2012
comments : 2
Mark will reveal blow by blow what took him from six devastating setbacks in the Ironman World Championships in Kona to the first of his six World Championship victories on the Big Island.

date : May 3, 2012
author : leglube
comments : 0
Life and training are a lot easier without hair
date : October 9, 2007
author : dr_forbush
comments : 9
The boat was being tossed around. Someone noted that there were whitecaps on the waves. Another guy said, “This is going to be challenging.” I began to wonder what he meant by 'challenging'.

date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"
date : July 9, 2007
author : Diane1961
comments : 5
There are so many reasons I love this sport and extremely buff, handsome men disrobing next to me is one of them.

date : May 30, 2005
author : infosteward
comments : 5
All you have to do is say you’re a triathlete and you intimidate the whole world. No matter how much you bench press or what you lift or how many squats you can do.
date : October 12, 2004
author : robinskj
A busy, fat lady gets hooked on Tri's. You can too!

date : August 31, 2004
author : malvey
Get inspired to race a triathlon even if your older.