BT Development New Site Bugs » My number of posts and status is going backwards Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-11 6:36 AM

New user
Key West
Subject: My number of posts and status is going backwards
Every time I log on it appears that the number of posts that I have made reduces, or changes all over the place. In addition, it shows me as a New User, when I think I was a Veteran before. In any event, since the change the post count and my status has been off. Thanks

Firefox
OS Microsoft 7
New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » My number of posts and status is going backwards Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Search posts made between...

Started by StartingToTri
Views: 692 Posts: 3

2013-07-09 12:29 PM StartingToTri

Posts missing or notifications wrong?

Started by cornick
Views: 662 Posts: 3

2013-06-12 12:54 PM Ron

Mobile site - Unable to post to forum

Started by jmkizer
Views: 1733 Posts: 8

2013-07-09 12:08 PM Ron

Bulleted list in forum posts

Started by jmkizer
Views: 1916 Posts: 13

2013-10-17 8:15 AM Ron

updated posts/new posts

Started by doxie
Views: 1029 Posts: 5

2013-07-10 5:00 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 16, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 3
Several strategies for coping with or preventing numb toes and feet

date : April 22, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
I got a new pair of the same size / brand of shoes and started running on them. On my left foot, the toe next to the big toe starts to get a little painful and goes numb after the first 1-3 miles.
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : November 4, 2007
author : mrakes1
comments : 4
What you eat prior to your workout will determine your energy levels during a workout. What you eat after a workout will determine how quickly you recover.
date : September 24, 2007
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Discussions on salt tablets, AM workout nutrition, coffee, post workout nutrition, whey powder, recovery nutrition, losing weight, Recoverite usage, the necessity of sugars and snack ideas.

date : August 7, 2007
What would cause my foot to fall asleep after running about 3 miles and then have a numb spot on the top of my instep?
date : July 2, 2006
author : acbadger
Is there a magic number of days off for your training plan? Is it a one size fits all or an an individual choice?

date : April 2, 2006
I am a 36 y/o male and this will be my fifth season doing triathlons. I have noticed that whenever I run for any period of time over 40 minutes I get a "pins and needles" feeling in my right foot.