General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New to Bothell/Mill Crk > Run, Ride with me? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-22 9:23 PM

New user
Subject: New to Bothell/Mill Crk > Run, Ride with me?
Looking for person / persons / club to run, cycle or triathlon-train with around Bothell near Mill Creek. Just arrived 2 weeks ago from AZ where I raced all the time.

Also need to know good running / cycling routes that I can get 25-75-mile rides on. Just moved here from AZ and I absolutely LOVE it.

Bike: Tried Burke-Gilman Trail today for first time; really beautiful but hard to push to training pace with so many recreational riders out there. Have not tried north or east yet.

Run: Only up to North Creek Wetlands park boardwalk > 164th SE and back. Need some real distance I can hit, starting from my front door since I'm training for the Seattle Marathon in November.

Ideas, invites, routes, clubs...all welcome.

Let's get out there and see things! Thanks in advance.

2013-06-24 1:07 PM
in reply to: #4784510

User image

Edmonds
Subject: RE: New to Bothell/Mill Crk > Run, Ride with me?
Check out Centennial Trail, start in the town of Snohomish. Nice long route with few people, few crossings, and nice paved route.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New to Bothell/Mill Crk > Run, Ride with me? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Off-season swimming near Mill Creek/Snohomish

Started by oldntrin
Views: 1254 Posts: 5

2009-09-29 9:34 AM oldntrin

Looking for ride or run meet-ups near Spokane

Started by BeCivil
Views: 1031 Posts: 5

2009-09-09 5:56 PM TriMoot

Places to ride?

Started by ScotinSeattle
Views: 1177 Posts: 7

2007-05-03 11:25 AM ScotinSeattle

Ride 542, Mount Baker Hill Climb, 4300 feet climb in 24.5 miles

Started by BellinghamSpence
Views: 1405 Posts: 3

2005-09-17 11:55 PM BellinghamSpence

Seattle Bike Ride - August 28, 8:00 AM

Started by zagagirl
Views: 1418 Posts: 9

2005-08-27 10:19 PM harmony
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : January 8, 2010
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
I am in the market for a new road bike, at several local bike stores I will test ride several bikes. Other than basic fit and components, how should I compare them while doing a test ride?
date : December 15, 2008
author : FitWerx
I own both a road bike and a tri bike. I am wondering which bike I should be riding during off season training, or does it matter?

date : November 3, 2008
author : stultzt
comments : 3
Two years ago I weighed in at a hefty 280 lbs and was a mess. Now I'm a lean 180 lbs and train daily. What a difference healthy eating, exercise, and self discipline can make!
date : July 8, 2008
author : Writebrained
comments : 10
Riding Zen means nothing more than being keenly aware of your surroundings and in control of your emotional state at all times. It also means riding safe and riding smart.

date : July 17, 2005
author : ChiRunning
Running does not cause injury. Poor running form does. Running is more enjoyable, and safer if you know what you’re doing. And yes, even old dogs can learn new tricks.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.

date : September 2, 2004
author : chrisandniki
2004 Product reviews for stability shoes for neutral foot types