General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Velo Safe II bike box/case Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-25 7:21 PM

User image

Veteran
Atlanta
Subject: Velo Safe II bike box/case
Black Velo Safe II Pro-series bike box with rolling wheels for easy transporting to and from the airport. Fork mounts inside the case are positioned to hold two road, tri, or mountain bikes (or any combination) with space for all 4 wheels (removal of pedals, seat tube, and handlebars is required when packing- all will fit in box when removed).
This box is made of advanced high molecular weight polyethlyne, so it will protect your precious cargo from the gorilla luggage handlers at the airport. Interior dimentions 48"L x 15"W x 30" H. Weighs only 38 lbs
Great Condition as it has only been used to take bikes to 3 ironman races. Meets all UPS and airline requirements.
The exact same case can be bought new for $675. Selling for a steal of a price at $200- FIRM. Great for someone travelling with 1 OR 2 bikes.
Can be picked up in Atlanta.
Text Me at 678-618-5216 if you are interested in seeing any pics.

Edited by runatlanta 2013-06-25 7:23 PM
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Velo Safe II bike box/case Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

B&W and Velo Safe Bike Boxes - $

Started by mr2tony
Views: 990 Posts: 1

2012-06-04 2:17 PM mr2tony

wtt/wtb used htc hero otter box case

Started by gps4
Views: 701 Posts: 1

2011-09-29 3:54 PM gps4

Tri All 3 Sports Velo Safe II Pro-Series - $

Started by tbcoffee
Views: 3023 Posts: 4

2011-06-06 7:15 PM griffincnotrees

Sidi T-1 tri/bike shoes BRAND NEW in box/ Sz. 40 /$50

Started by NickS
Views: 1130 Posts: 2

2005-08-08 2:05 AM uwmswimr

Need bike case

Started by jg2ga
Views: 964 Posts: 5

2005-03-30 3:08 PM charlie
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 16, 2009
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Should I remove the PD Jammers bars and ride it as is, set-up for riding in the drops and hoods? Should I run my Easton Orion II wheels or my Hed Jet60 C2's for IMWI?

date : October 15, 2008
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I've had shoulder problems since the very beginning of tri training. I did see an ortho who took x-rays and said I have a type II acromioin. I'd love to know some stretches to help my flexibility.
date : August 6, 2008
author : Coach AJ
We review both the Sci'Con Atlas and the Aerotech Evolution bike cases for traveling with your bike.

date : August 5, 2008
author : mrakes1
Are you traveling to a race and need to ship your bike? This video will demonstrate how to disassemble your bike to be able to pack it properly in a bike case for shipping.
date : October 8, 2007
author : AMSSM
Is it ever advisable to try to lose muscle mass? I've been struggling with a cycle of training to lose weight or rehabilitate some minor injury and only gaining muscle, which adds to my weight.

date : June 11, 2007
author : Courage
comments : 8
What is it that brought me to my knees one Sunday morning and then kicked me into a hole of self loathing and apparent depression? My apparent salvation was my old blue Fuji Royale II.
date : April 11, 2007
author : Ontherun
comments : 2
It may seem simple, but too many athletes get hurt during the season. We all need to stay safe while we share the roads. Here are some reminders to remain alert to our surroundings.

date : April 24, 2005
I can't get my gel pack out of my back pocket and then get it open to eat! I know this sounds really beginnerish, but what tricks or tools can I use to be able to have my food more accessible?