BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Pace defaults to miles on mobile version Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-26 5:27 PM

User image

Veteran
Cloverdale, BC
Subject: Pace defaults to miles on mobile version
To start with I love the new site!

When I am entering a run on the mobile version my pace and distance units default to miles. My user settings are set up to track everything in kilometers. It works properly on the desktop version.

2013-07-17 1:54 PM
in reply to: ultramike

User image

Veteran
Cloverdale, BC
Subject: RE: Pace defaults to miles on mobile version
I see my bug report got moved into "Enhancements"

In my opinion, this really is a bug. Yes, there is a work-around but its not intuitive at all:

"A user must select pace units in order to correctly record the correct distance units, even if the user has no intention of recording pace."

I wonder how many new users to BT just give up and switch to Training Peaks before they ever discover the work-around?

Between this and your useless iPhone application where kilometers are completely borked, it's pretty obvious that BT doesn't do any quality assurance testing using the metric system.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Pace defaults to miles on mobile version Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

My Training Calendar - Avg pace

Started by konichiwa
Views: 1578 Posts: 1

2013-06-07 8:16 AM konichiwa

User setting for default number of posts per page

Started by jmkizer
Views: 511 Posts: 1

2013-05-21 8:00 AM jmkizer
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 14, 2011
author : Troy Jacobson
comments : 0
What is the difference between a recovery ride and junk miles?

date : September 15, 2008
author : lcthomas74
Soon after I got married, I decided I needed to get motivated to work out and focus on getting back into shape. I could barely jog a quarter-mile without needing a walk break.
date : April 2, 2006
author : a.maria
I think quite truly for the first time I 'get it'. It's not just about the fitness. It's not just about the great little endorphin rush as you hit 5, 10, 15 miles...its not just the medal at the end.

date : January 30, 2006
author : acbadger
Should I have time goals for the first sprint? Should I just finish the race at a reasonable pace? I'm not sure how to approach this.
date : November 27, 2005
author : mikericci
Focus on doing the drills and improving each week. Eventually you will go out for a run, look down, and see that your pace has improved, your heart rate is lower, and your cadence is over 90 rpm.

date : October 24, 2004
author : tri-en
If you are like many runners you may be frustrated at racing 5K distances and never being able to run them faster. Improve your race pace with this flexible 12 week program.
date : September 4, 2004
author : priscilla
Good swimming is relaxed swimming. Relaxed swimming depends on practicing the best techniques and the best body position.

date : September 1, 2004
author : AskMrsBT
"On a six-mile tempo run is the warm up and cool down miles"