BT Development New Products and Sales! » Lululemon Om Bag and Five Accessories Giveaway! ends 7/10 Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-09 4:31 AM

User image

Subject: Lululemon Om Bag and Five Accessories Giveaway! ends 7/10
For all strong, powerful, alpha women the e-mag Women Who Run It: Your Life - Your Love - Your Terms!, is a stepping stool needed to reach your highest potential and success in various areas of life.

The e-mag will be giving away several Lululemon Athletica accessories to jumpstart your fitness regime! Lululemon creates fashionable athletic gear that is suited for any activity relating to health and fitness such as, yoga, running, dancing and most other sweaty pursuits.

One of the more anticipated and famous of the Lululemon prizes, is the Om bag. The bag is one that will fit all your needs when it comes to a good fitness bag. The bag features an extra-wide zipper for easy packing, easy-access phone pocket, removable wet pouch (for sweaty clothing), adjustable shoulder strap and is expected to hold up to 50lbs/22kg.

YOU CAN ENTER HERE AT: http://WomenWhoRunIt.com/Ultimate

Prize Drawing on July 10, 2013
Lululemon Athletica Gift Set Prize include:
The OM Bag;
The Un-Mat;
Shower & Sink Bag;
Large & Small Towels;
and a Fly Away Tamer Headband

New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Lululemon Om Bag and Five Accessories Giveaway! ends 7/10 Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 29, 2013
author : jtriathlete
comments : 0
I'm curious about the 'don't increase your run by more than 10% per week' rule. Is there a minimum mileage under which this doesn't apply?

date : February 17, 2013
author : hoffsquared
I was pretty excited to test out a triathlon-specific gear bag. I'm on the lookout for something functional, comfortable, and maybe even a bit stylish.
date : June 25, 2010
author : Coach AJ
I have a four week gap between the end of my sprint program and the beginning of my Olympic plan. Is it ok to just keep adding the volume needed to begin the Olympic plan?

date : May 25, 2009
author : FitWerx
I read somewhere about "bar ends" to put on your handle bars, do you recommend them? Is this similar to adding clip on aero bars?
date : March 8, 2007
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 2
How tricked out can someone make a triathlon duffel bag that stands out from the rest?

date : June 5, 2006
author : mikericci
How should I go about training for the marathon while also building base in the other two events? Doing this seems like it's causing me to break the 10% rule in running.
date : October 2, 2005
author : DominiqueL
Yes, the Dual is a little heavier than Cervèlo’s high end counterparts. But…the price is within reach of the masses and it still incorporates all of the design features that make a Cervèlo special.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
If you develop a strategy for the off-season, you can go into the next season stronger than you ended the past season.