Other Resources The Political Joe » Bumper sticker I saw today... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2013-07-22 10:53 PM
in reply to: switch

User image

Elite
Subject: RE: Bumper sticker I saw today...
How about "My God can beat up your God". That would just settle it.

2013-07-22 10:56 PM
in reply to: powerman

User image

Pro

Originally posted by powerman How about "My God can beat up your God". That would just settle it.

Isn't a bumper sticker supposed to be facetious?

2013-07-23 8:46 AM

User image

Pro
Originally posted by switch

Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by switch I don't know what I was thinking starting this thread. I guess I just wasn't. I was in Wisconsin where every other billboard is evangelical. I was post race and feeling cantankerous. My bad.

It's obvious the devil made you do it.  ;-)

Literal lol. "The bartender only serves brown liquor down here. So let's have a party in hell."

I'm a simple guy, give me an 18-year old Macallans and a Cuban No. 2. Montecristo and you can have my soul.
2013-07-23 9:54 AM
in reply to: powerman

User image

Regular
LHOTP

Originally posted by powerman How about "My God can beat up your God". That would just settle it.

LOL!  Does that bumper sticker exist?

That is hilarious.

Powerman, you may want to TM that, for real.

2013-07-23 9:59 AM
in reply to: BrianRunsPhilly

User image

Regular
LHOTP
Originally posted by BrianRunsPhilly

Originally posted by switch I don't know what I was thinking starting this thread. I guess I just wasn't. I was in Wisconsin where every other billboard is evangelical. I was post race and feeling cantankerous. My bad.

It's obvious the devil made you do it.� ;-)

Literal lol. "The bartender only serves brown liquor down here. So let's have a party in hell."
I'm a simple guy, give me an 18-year old Macallans and a Cuban No. 2. Montecristo and you can have my soul.

Yeah, simply perfect.

I don't smoke cigars anymore--I never really smoked them with any regularity, usually just holidays--but my stepfather smoked one almost everyday, and he certainly loves a Montecristo.  They smell so good. I guess I'd still choose Bourbon, but I'd suffer through a 18-yo Macallans with you Brian.

2013-07-23 10:11 AM

User image

Pro

Yeah, simply perfect.

I don't smoke cigars anymore--I never really smoked them with any regularity, usually just holidays--but my stepfather smoked one almost everyday, and he certainly loves a Montecristo.  They smell so good. I guess I'd still choose Bourbon, but I'd suffer through a 18-yo Macallans with you Brian.

I probably average around one a month. Maybe two in the summer. I'm all about the experience though, kids squared away, house is quiet, and me outside with a book working on inner peace

2013-07-23 10:27 AM

User image

Regular
LHOTP

Yeah, simply perfect.

I probably average around one a month. Maybe two in the summer. I'm all about the experience though, kids squared away, house is quiet, and me outside with a book working on inner peace :)

With a book?  You're Jewish aren't you.

;)

2013-07-23 10:29 AM

User image

Pro

Yeah, simply perfect.

I probably average around one a month. Maybe two in the summer. I'm all about the experience though, kids squared away, house is quiet, and me outside with a book working on inner peace

With a book?  You're Jewish aren't you.

Wait, what? Are you profiling me?
2013-07-23 11:47 AM

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

I wonder...if somewhere...on an internet forum, in a galaxy far, far away, people are deeply discussing MY bumber sticker?

"Member AARP"

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Bumper sticker I saw today... Rss Feed  

of 3