General Discussion Triathlon Talk » HUUB quick release zipper how (not) to Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-14 10:50 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
, Kobenhavns Kommune
Subject: HUUB quick release zipper how (not) to
Hi:

I just got my new HUUB wetsuit in the door, and the first thing I did was to check how the quick release zipper works. It works as advertised, but I think there are two problems: When you zip up the suit it's easy to pull too far and you have to start all over, in particular since you can't see the zipper. And it's not just a hassle to put the zipper back - you have to get the suit off to do that - but also I'm afraid of ripping the seams in doing so.

Anybody else having problem with this zipper? Practice makes perfect?

I noticed there is an eyelet on the zipper and I suppose you can pull a thick string through to make it work as an ordinary zipper, in competition you can undo it to have the fast release out of water. Anybody doing this?

BR

2013-08-14 1:53 PM
in reply to: erik.norgaard

User image

Elite
PEI, Canada
Subject: RE: HUUB quick release zipper how (not) to
I've never had trouble with mine.  I usually get someone else to pull it up and close the flaps etc so maybe that's why.  It is a pain if I forget to attach it at the bottom before putting it on.  I got it fully on one time before realizing it and had to strip it down to my waist and get someone to put it together for me.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » HUUB quick release zipper how (not) to Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Triathlon Top zipper vs no zipper

Started by ebesaw
Views: 1190 Posts: 6

2011-08-25 11:34 PM morey000

Replacing non-quick release hub w/quick release?

Started by puckstopperga
Views: 724 Posts: 5

2009-12-07 3:06 PM Daremo

Front zipper or rear zipper on tri suit?

Started by bartturner
Views: 7037 Posts: 5

2009-06-23 12:55 PM trix

Garmin 205/305 quick release

Started by kproudfoot
Views: 699 Posts: 2

2007-03-28 7:01 AM lostviking

rear quick releases and trainers?

Started by willow
Views: 813 Posts: 5

2007-03-03 8:09 AM ledhead1944
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 5, 2010
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 3
So what is the best way to lose weight quickly? Do you simply "starve yourself” by eating as little as possible? The answer depends on your long-term goals.

date : August 24, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I've rested them for 6 weeks, twice. I've had Active Release Therapy, massages, I'm doing Trigger Point, and stretching. Yet, I'm still having issues and can't get above 3 miles.
date : March 16, 2009
comments : 1
Learn how ART therapy can provide an alternative treatment for conditions such as sprains, strains, tendonitis and tendinosis.

date : February 23, 2009
author : mrakes1
I usually have at least one workout per day, sometimes two or three, but I spend about all in-between time eating. I am not gaining weight, but I am not losing weight either. Should I be concerned?
date : May 7, 2008
author : katzchen55
comments : 3
My thanks to the triathlete community for being there when I need you. That’s the beautiful thing about triathletes. None of us are all right, and no one expects anyone else to be.

date : July 30, 2006
comments : 1
Besides the obvious rest and strengthening/PT around the ankles, what can I do to further find the root cause and correct it? Also, what are doctors’ stances on active release?
date : September 3, 2005
author : joeinco
comments : 6
As a triathlete, there is one acronym that you just can’t fathom ever having next to your name in a race report – DNF: DID NOT FINISH.

date : April 9, 2005
I'd noticed occasional pain in the back of my left leg once in a while when running. The pain is now running from my buttocks to the knee. I am having occasional back aches too.