General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Tri All 3 Velo Safe Pro Hard Side Bike Case ($250+actual shipping) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-01 9:51 PM

New user
Indianapolis
Subject: Tri All 3 Velo Safe Pro Hard Side Bike Case ($250+actual shipping)
Tri All 3 Velo Safe Pro Hard Side Bike Case - $250 + shipping. PayPal. Please contact me by e-mail at cgbale at gmail dot com.

I no longer need my bike case and I don't have a good place to store it. This case includes everything you need to safely transport your bike: foam insulation padding, straps for the outside of the case (as a backup for the latches), and a foam block roof-mount strap system for strapping it to the top of any car - no roof rails required (I've never used the roof straps.) It easily fit my XL 61cm Cervelo P2 and I was just under the 50 pound "overweight bag" fee for airlines. This is a very sturdy case and give pretty much the best possible protection to your bike.

From the website: Single bike case, road or mountain, made of High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, lockable steel latch system, and four heavy-duty casters. Room room for extra gear, two outer straps for extra security. Interior measures 47"L x 15"W x 26"H and weighs 35 lbs. External measurements are 51"L x 18"W x 32"H (includes casters). MSRP $625 MSRP. Website link: http://www.triall3sports.com/cases-bike.php(By my measurements, the case is smaller than the values provided on the website.)

Shipping details: size of cardboard box: 15"x22"x51", shipping weight: 38 pounds, originating zip code: 46259, general estimate on shipping: $55 within the US.

2014-03-16 12:45 PM
in reply to: Carlton Bale

New user
Indianapolis
Subject: RE: Tri All 3 Velo Safe Pro Hard Side Bike Case ($250+actual shipping)
Still available.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Tri All 3 Velo Safe Pro Hard Side Bike Case ($250+actual shipping) Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Velo Safe II bike box/case

Started by runatlanta
Views: 1535 Posts: 1

2013-06-25 7:21 PM runatlanta

B&W and Velo Safe Bike Boxes - $

Started by mr2tony
Views: 987 Posts: 1

2012-06-04 2:17 PM mr2tony

Tri All 3 Sports Velo Safe II Pro-Series - $

Started by tbcoffee
Views: 3018 Posts: 4

2011-06-06 7:15 PM griffincnotrees

FS Hard bike travel case

Started by pigfinn
Views: 1410 Posts: 7

2009-07-09 2:31 PM pigfinn

Hard Sided Bike Case

Started by TriRSquared
Views: 828 Posts: 1

2007-10-29 11:47 AM TriRSquared
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 12, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
How should I be shifting gears on the front chainring and the rear cogs to cope with hills?

date : March 17, 2011
author : Kyle Pawlaczyk
comments : 5
Being a pro triathlete is even more boring than you might have thought
date : February 10, 2011
author : Kyle Pawlaczyk
The backstory of becoming a pro, joining a team and working with sponsors

date : March 4, 2009
author : jasongootman
In this third part, we discuss bike workout types and how they relate to power training. Power analysis of workouts included. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.
date : December 27, 2008
comments : 9
Are you a beginner triathlete? This video will compare triathlon bikes and road bikes to help you figure out what is best for you as you begin your triathlon training.

date : December 15, 2008
My back wheel needs to be trued up. It has a slight side-to-side wobble, and I feel at times like I'm going to lose control when I ride. Is this something that I should only trust to my LBS to do?
date : August 6, 2008
author : Coach AJ
We review both the Sci'Con Atlas and the Aerotech Evolution bike cases for traveling with your bike.

date : August 5, 2008
author : mrakes1
Are you traveling to a race and need to ship your bike? This video will demonstrate how to disassemble your bike to be able to pack it properly in a bike case for shipping.