General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Newer version of BT (not tri related) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-03 9:10 AM

User image

Elite
Subject: Newer version of BT (not tri related)
Sorry, this is not a tri comment but on this newer version of the forum board, why do I not see how to make font red, bold etc like in the older version...am I missing something since I see others doing it (red font)? thanks

2013-09-03 9:41 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas
Subject: RE: Newer version of BT (not tri related)
Originally posted by FELTGood Sorry, this is not a tri comment but on this newer version of the forum board, why do I not see how to make font red, bold etc like in the older version...am I missing something since I see others doing it (red font)? thanks
Go to your Settings; Forum Settings; General; and set it to use rich editing for blogs and posts. I just turned mine off to see if that was it and I don't have any colors or styles.

Edited by Hook'em 2013-09-03 9:42 AM
2013-09-03 10:27 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Elite

Originally posted by Hook'em
Originally posted by FELTGood Sorry, this is not a tri comment but on this newer version of the forum board, why do I not see how to make font red, bold etc like in the older version...am I missing something since I see others doing it (red font)? thanks
Go to your Settings; Forum Settings; General; and set it to use rich editing for blogs and posts. I just turned mine off to see if that was it and I don't have any colors or styles.

thanks...that's what it was...let the sarcasm commence lol

2013-09-03 10:31 AM
in reply to: FELTGood

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas
Originally posted by FELTGood

You'd better watch out or you'll have the font police after you:  http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=484828&page=1

2013-09-03 11:43 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Elite
Originally posted by FELTGood

You'd better watch out or you'll have the font police after you:  http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=484828&page=1

let the sarcasm commence corrected

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Newer version of BT (not tri related) Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

New wetsuit questions (not fit related)

Started by LarchmontTri
Views: 676 Posts: 6

2012-09-17 4:24 PM siouxcityhawk

Adventure race question/ not tri related

Started by EricMPeterson
Views: 1601 Posts: 9

2010-01-10 4:27 PM chris23

HELP! quick questin not tri related

Started by newbz
Views: 1130 Posts: 9

2009-02-20 10:30 PM newbz

My GENERAL is not happy (guy, tri related so not COJ but tad graphic) Pages: 1 2

Started by auto208562
Views: 3170 Posts: 50

2006-09-01 10:46 PM Lara

Not Tri related, but the United Texas Tour is coming

Started by GamblerZ
Views: 798 Posts: 1

2004-03-12 10:54 AM GamblerZ
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : February 23, 2009
author : mrakes1
I usually have at least one workout per day, sometimes two or three, but I spend about all in-between time eating. I am not gaining weight, but I am not losing weight either. Should I be concerned?
date : July 14, 2008
author : Birkierunner
comments : 2
Watch the highlights and tips of this years IMWI BT mini-camp put on by Birkierunner.

date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.
date : June 27, 2006
author : Ron
Motivational and inspirational interviews of BT members beginning July 2nd, 2006

date : January 29, 2006
author : Team BT
I started the Beginner Triathlete training program in earnest after Chinese New Year. I viewed the distances in the peak week with trepidation - how on earth would I manage it?
date : April 19, 2005
author : Ron
How to configure and use your triathlon training log or blog.

date : October 17, 2004
author : infosteward
I want your tastes to be satisfied. I want you to feel like you’re coming home each Monday when you view the new articles uploaded to the site.