Other Resources The Political Joe » Affordable Care Act for dummies version Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 6

2013-10-07 9:21 AM
in reply to: Marvarnett

Veteran
Ohio
Subject: RE: Affordable Care Act for dummies version
Originally posted by Marvarnett

Originally posted by trigal38

I agree, they system was broke before for sure.  My father had a large laundry list of health issues everything from cancer to heart problems, my mother in law had 5 eye surgeries. I don't need a face to go with the sick and poor - they are my family.  And I never voiced an opinion about anyone being a drain on the system. That is not the point of my post.

My household alone is looking at $15,000 to have basic insurance with no current medical needs. This is not affordable health care. Don't I remember someone stating that the middle class could expect to save $2,500 with Obamacare? Well that is not what I see happening.

I will be searching for something less expensive, which probably means it will cover only the basics with a doctor I do not know or get to choose and carry an incredibly high deductible. And maybe I will save 200 bucks.

So why not put that $15,000 into a savings account for when you do have some insurance needs? Pay the $100 penalty (that's what I heard it is) and call it good?

You said you don't have any current medical needs.

When I was in corporate America I had a High Deductible plan and loved it. They put money into my account every month and since I had no needs, it filled the gap when I did need it. People are all wrapped around the axle when they don't have health insurance yet they are the ones that don't use it. It's the specter of fear and the 'what if'.

I haven't had Health Insurance since I left Corporate America but put money into my savings account just in case. I've had some minor stuff happen and I pay cash for it. When I had dental surgery the pharmacy asked me for my updated insurance card, and when i said I didn't have any, they simply put in a 'code' and I paid the same for them. But I was prepared to pay 'full price' as well.

I have had full blood tests, just in case, and negotiate a cash price beforehand. It takes time upfront, but it works for me and I'll play my odds because the odds are in my favor.

I think your system can work for some...I thought about it for myself. For the OP, however, I would be a little nervous about "going solo" with a couple of kids.

2013-10-07 9:47 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

I agree, they system was broke before for sure.  My father had a large laundry list of health issues everything from cancer to heart problems, my mother in law had 5 eye surgeries. I don't need a face to go with the sick and poor - they are my family.  And I never voiced an opinion about anyone being a drain on the system. That is not the point of my post.

My household alone is looking at $15,000 to have basic insurance with no current medical needs. This is not affordable health care. Don't I remember someone stating that the middle class could expect to save $2,500 with Obamacare? Well that is not what I see happening.

I will be searching for something less expensive, which probably means it will cover only the basics with a doctor I do not know or get to choose and carry an incredibly high deductible. And maybe I will save 200 bucks.

So why not put that $15,000 into a savings account for when you do have some insurance needs? Pay the $100 penalty (that's what I heard it is) and call it good? You said you don't have any current medical needs. When I was in corporate America I had a High Deductible plan and loved it. They put money into my account every month and since I had no needs, it filled the gap when I did need it. People are all wrapped around the axle when they don't have health insurance yet they are the ones that don't use it. It's the specter of fear and the 'what if'. I haven't had Health Insurance since I left Corporate America but put money into my savings account just in case. I've had some minor stuff happen and I pay cash for it. When I had dental surgery the pharmacy asked me for my updated insurance card, and when i said I didn't have any, they simply put in a 'code' and I paid the same for them. But I was prepared to pay 'full price' as well. I have had full blood tests, just in case, and negotiate a cash price beforehand. It takes time upfront, but it works for me and I'll play my odds because the odds are in my favor.

The penalty is the greater of $95 or 1% of your taxable income, per adult.  In two years, it will be up to 2.5% or $700.  After that, it will continue to raise at the same rate as inflation.

2013-10-07 10:21 AM
in reply to: kevin_trapp

User image

Regular
Is there any provision for self insurance in ACA? I know most states allow for self auto insurance with proof of a set amount of cash on hand. In Ohio the requirement is a certificate of bond in the amount of $30,000. There are a few different ways this can be handled. You would think that self insurance should be an option.
2013-10-07 10:26 AM
in reply to: Its Only Money

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Its Only Money Is there any provision for self insurance in ACA? I know most states allow for self auto insurance with proof of a set amount of cash on hand. In Ohio the requirement is a certificate of bond in the amount of $30,000. There are a few different ways this can be handled. You would think that self insurance should be an option.

Magic 8 ball says "all signs point to no".

I say this somewhat tongue in cheek, but one rule that's fairly constant in progressive programs is they typically do no reward personal responsibility.  So, if you are financially responsible enough to self insure I'm going to guess they will not have a special provision for you.

2013-10-07 3:05 PM

User image

Bronze member

So why not put that $15,000 into a savings account for when you do have some insurance needs? Pay the $100 penalty (that's what I heard it is) and call it good? You said you don't have any current medical needs. When I was in corporate America I had a High Deductible plan and loved it. They put money into my account every month and since I had no needs, it filled the gap when I did need it. People are all wrapped around the axle when they don't have health insurance yet they are the ones that don't use it. It's the specter of fear and the 'what if'. I haven't had Health Insurance since I left Corporate America but put money into my savings account just in case. I've had some minor stuff happen and I pay cash for it. When I had dental surgery the pharmacy asked me for my updated insurance card, and when i said I didn't have any, they simply put in a 'code' and I paid the same for them. But I was prepared to pay 'full price' as well. I have had full blood tests, just in case, and negotiate a cash price beforehand. It takes time upfront, but it works for me and I'll play my odds because the odds are in my favor.

Yes, this is exactly what I said to my husband. He heard the fine was going to be really high but I have no idea.  Everything I have done medically I pay out of pocket for anyway right now. Our current insurance does not cover anything we actually need except my daughters shots for Kindergarten. We don't have vision, dental or prescriptions. I go to the chiro, I pay out of pocket.

So yes, I have been wondering about that as an option.

2013-10-10 1:32 PM
in reply to: buck1400

New user
A subsidy is nothing more than someone else paying for part of your insurance. Call me cold hearted, but I don't like being FORCED to pay for anyone's healthcare.

2013-10-10 2:59 PM
in reply to: NXS

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by NXS A subsidy is nothing more than someone else paying for part of your insurance. Call me cold hearted, but I don't like being FORCED to pay for anyone's healthcare.

I explained it this way to a friend earlier today.

1. Problem:  Lots of people don't have healthcare because they have pre-existing conditions and/or it's too expensive.
    Solution: Force insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions.
  2. Side Effect: Insurance company costs increase dramatically.
    Solution:  Insurance companies raise rates to offset higher payouts.
  3. Side Effect: Insurance becomes even more expensive and fewer people will be able to purchase insurance
    Solution: Force everyone to buy insurance and provide subsidies for lower income people to pay for it via tax credits.  Make them pay a penalty/tax if they refuse.   This will put more money into the pool to help lower insurance rates.
  4. Side Effect: Insurance is still too expensive and few will still be able to afford it, resulting in most just having a new tax/penalty.
    Pre-Existing crowd is now able to get insurance, but everyone else pays higher rates, poor and young still don't have insurance.
    Solution: Dunno

2013-10-10 3:09 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland
Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by NXS A subsidy is nothing more than someone else paying for part of your insurance. Call me cold hearted, but I don't like being FORCED to pay for anyone's healthcare.

1. Problem:  Lots of people don't have healthcare because they have pre-existing conditions and/or it's too expensive.
  3. Side Effect: Insurance becomes even more expensive and fewer people will be able to purchase insurance
    Solution: Force everyone to buy insurance and provide subsidies for lower income people to pay for it via tax credits.  Make them pay a penalty/tax if they refuse.   This will put more money into the pool to help lower insurance rates.
  4. Side Effect: Insurance is still too expensive and few will still be able to afford it, resulting in most just having a new tax/penalty.
    Pre-Existing crowd is now able to get insurance, but everyone else pays higher rates, poor and young still don't have insurance.

I don't completely agree with this statement, but to use it as a premise. One of the things that Obamacare does is allow the young to stay on their parent's healthcare longer which alleviates part of your side effect section.

I think the next big problem to tackle is the ABSURD medical care industry which overcharge patients (and therefore insurance companies) for procedures that should be much less costly.  That is an entirely seperate debate however.

2013-10-10 3:22 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Originally posted by dmiller5

I don't completely agree with this statement, but to use it as a premise. One of the things that Obamacare does is allow the young to stay on their parent's healthcare longer which alleviates part of your side effect section.

I think the next big problem to tackle is the ABSURD medical care industry which overcharge patients (and therefore insurance companies) for procedures that should be much less costly.  That is an entirely seperate debate however.

There are obviously more things than just pre-existing conditions.  However, I will say leaving kids on longer also drives the costs of insurance up because they're having to pay out more with no new revenue.  So, it rolls right into the #2 side effect.

For the second part, take a step back and look at why they are charging the ABSURD prices.  Doctors and Hospitals have had massive increases in patients, and they've had massive increases in lawsuits and there's probably 10 other things out of their control raising their prices.  The way economics works is you raise your costs to get demand in check with what you can supply.

If you own a taco stand and people line up around the block you will raise your prices.  You keep raising them until people stop lining up and then you drop them back down.  Eventually you find an equilibrium.

low deductible health insurance subsidized by employers results in a near infinite demand for people covered by insurance. Throw in potential lawsuits and all the other government regulations and it results in the demand far outpacing the supply so the providers have no choice but to keep raising prices.

The fix is to get rid of employer subsidized insurance and make people write their own check for insurance like they do with their car insurance.  You can have a low deductible PPO, but it's going to cost you $2000/mo.  Ouch, no thanks, I'll take the HSA for $250 Alex.   I'll also shop around for the best plan for my family versus being force fed whatever bloated insurance my company signed up for.  This will result in people using their insurance more selectively versus for every little sniffle.  The ACA is unfortunately just adding more fuel to the fire to drive healthcare costs up.

2013-10-10 9:20 PM

User image

Master
Cumming, Georgia
I must be lucky with my quotes so far. I can pay an extra $150/month through the government and go from my current plan of 80% coverage with $3500 deductible per person and $6000 max out of pocket per person to 90% coverage with a $1000 deductible per person and $3000 max out of pocket for both me and my wife. Now my decision is do I pay more for better coverage IF I need it? Neither of us have health problems and the only visits to the doctor are from me being stupid on a bike. I hate to pay more but considering I'm doing a lot of mountain biking right now having the extra coverage and lower deductible would be nice. Many years ago I crashed a dirt bike and total medical costs were $40k. In that case I would save a ton with a new plan. I guess that's why it's called insurance.
2013-10-10 11:16 PM

User image

Master
Folsom (Sacramento), CA
Originally posted by buck1400

Originally posted by TriMyBest

The name Affordable Care Act is misleading.  It has nothing to do with reducing the medical costs for the country as a whole, and it's hard to argue that it won't actually result in greater costs for everyone combined.  As others have said, it will allow people who had trouble getting insurance in the past to get it now.  That's about the only thing good I see about it.

IMHO, we need to find a way to make health care more affordable by addressing the actual costs, rather than just trying to funnel more money into the system like the ACA does.  Making it more affordable would actually help more people.  Forcing more money into the system just creates a drain on the economy.

My prediction is that as big of a mess as it appears to be now, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

I figured it would really help the poor and the preexisting condition folks, but it looks like it's only going to help the preexisting folks because it's too expensive for the poor, even with the subsidies.

I just ran a quick calc on the kff.org web site. For a family of 4 (2 adults and two kids) making 30,000/yr (125% of pov). where i live, the premiums would be:

$8600/yr before subsidy
$600/yr after subsidy.

Looks pretty affordable to me.

Is an $86,000 car affordable if your Dad paid for $80,000 dollars of it?

2013-10-10 11:23 PM
in reply to: uclamatt2007

User image

Pro
Originally posted by uclamatt2007

The name Affordable Care Act is misleading.  It has nothing to do with reducing the medical costs for the country as a whole, and it's hard to argue that it won't actually result in greater costs for everyone combined.  As others have said, it will allow people who had trouble getting insurance in the past to get it now.  That's about the only thing good I see about it.

IMHO, we need to find a way to make health care more affordable by addressing the actual costs, rather than just trying to funnel more money into the system like the ACA does.  Making it more affordable would actually help more people.  Forcing more money into the system just creates a drain on the economy.

My prediction is that as big of a mess as it appears to be now, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

I figured it would really help the poor and the preexisting condition folks, but it looks like it's only going to help the preexisting folks because it's too expensive for the poor, even with the subsidies.
I just ran a quick calc on the kff.org web site. For a family of 4 (2 adults and two kids) making 30,000/yr (125% of pov). where i live, the premiums would be: $8600/yr before subsidy $600/yr after subsidy. Looks pretty affordable to me.

THAT is the best analogy I've seen yet. Nice.

2013-10-10 11:47 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Master
Beijing
Originally posted by Left Brain

I just ran a quick calc on the kff.org web site. For a family of 4 (2 adults and two kids) making 30,000/yr (125% of pov). where i live, the premiums would be: $8600/yr before subsidy $600/yr after subsidy. Looks pretty affordable to me.

Technically your Dad only paid for it.  With money he took from your brothers and sisters... Who maybe used to be able to buy an $86,000 car, but now must pay $120,000 for an $86,000 car, because they bought yours too.

But your Dad doesn't tell you any of that. He just says: "LOOK!  SHINY CARS for EVERYONE!"

2013-10-11 12:10 AM
in reply to: moondawg14

User image

Pro
Originally posted by moondawg14
Originally posted by Left Brain

Technically your Dad only paid for it.  With money he took from your brothers and sisters... Who maybe used to be able to buy an $86,000 car, but now must pay $120,000 for an $86,000 car, because they bought yours too.

But your Dad doesn't tell you any of that. He just says: "LOOK!  SHINY CARS for EVERYONE!"

No.....no matter what, he's paying for a shiny car with money that he'd have left to you....right?  What if you have no brothers or sisters?  Does he leave money to other people's kids? Laughing

2013-10-11 6:22 AM
in reply to: NXS

Veteran
Ohio
Originally posted by NXS

A subsidy is nothing more than someone else paying for part of your insurance. Call me cold hearted, but I don't like being FORCED to pay for anyone's healthcare.

No different than any of the other 1000's of tax credits. I don't like subsidizing people that have kids (EITC) but I do. They never asked me if I wanted to.
2013-10-11 8:25 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

To take it one step further.  You would have to buy the car with your own money for $86,000 and then next year your Dad will give you $80,000 of it back.  So you have to front the money.

The premium tax credit will be figured on the individual’s 2014 Federal income tax return and is based on the income reported on that return. The calculated credit will then be compared to the subsidy amount the individual received in 2014 to determine whether the individual will receive a refundable credit or have to pay an additional tax.

The taxpayer will receive a refundable credit if the premium tax credit is greater than their subsidy amount.

The taxpayer will owe additional tax if the premium tax credit is less than their subsidy amount.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a very high percentage of families living on $30k a year won't be able to pay $8600 out of pocket for insurance.

2013-10-11 8:33 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

No different than any of the other 1000's of tax credits. I don't like subsidizing people that have kids (EITC) but I do. They never asked me if I wanted to.

On the taking side of things, you're right they're just going to take it to subsidize people and there's not much we can do about it.  On the giving side I'll say this one is a lot different than the child subsidy because you have to pay the money before you get a tax credit similar to a mortgage deduction.  Poor people just get free money at the end of the year for having kids.

It will help those that can afford the insurance, but for those that are truly poor and have no extra money to come up with, this credit does nothing.  They just end up with a fine of more money at the end of the year.

I have several relatives on Facebook that are in the very poor club and they're not too happy with the ACA right now.  last month they were going on and on about getting insurance for the first time ever.  Then they started seeing some of the premiums that they'd have to fork over to get it.  My niece in particular was rambling on about not even having an extra $10 a month, let alone $300.

2013-10-11 9:02 AM

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
Tupuppy with your niece though did she check it out for herself?

While I agree with it might be more than people people excepted to pay but I still think people will like it. I will admit I am assuming here but even if I got the cheap plan and I had a $50 co pay to see a doctor that is $75 less than I would have to pay without it. If something majorly goes wrong I might not have to declare bankruptcy to get out of a $50,000 bill. If I am making 20k a year $5k is huge but $50k is a lot worse.
2013-10-11 9:06 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

When we talk about pre-existing conditions, we are really talking about people with lifelong chronic illness.

The solution to your problem is to remove individuals with chronic illness from the general insurance pool and and place them in their own pool.

Doing so keeps the rating of the general market pool at a manageable an "affordable" rate which will keep health people in the pool. Therefore you won't need to subsidize healthy people so that they buy insurance and the more healthy people you have kicking premiums in the pool the lower the cost for everyone.

Then we should subsidize the chronic illness pool with tax dollars much like the ACA would do. The side benefit to this is that people with chronic illness don't live as long so the potential future liability of the subsidy on the taxpayer is less. We can also mandate a private re-insurance market for the chronic pool to spread risk among all the health insurance companies to stabilize their risk for managing a chronic illness pool.

Edited by Jackemy1 2013-10-11 9:12 AM
2013-10-11 9:17 AM
in reply to: chirunner134

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by chirunner134 Tupuppy with your niece though did she check it out for herself? While I agree with it might be more than people people excepted to pay but I still think people will like it. I will admit I am assuming here but even if I got the cheap plan and I had a $50 co pay to see a doctor that is $75 less than I would have to pay without it. If something majorly goes wrong I might not have to declare bankruptcy to get out of a $50,000 bill. If I am making 20k a year $5k is huge but $50k is a lot worse.

I'm not sure where she got her info, but I was referring to the premiums themselves.  I completely agree with you in regards to the copays and preventative care, but in order to do that the individual has to fork out $200-$300 a month for the really cheap plans.  Yes, if you're really poor you get most of that money back at the end of the year, but I don't think most people realize how poor people live.  I grew up in that world and still have a lot of friends/family who live there.  They don't have any extra money at all.  Even if it was $300 for a year, she wouldn't be able to come up with it.

I'm not sure what she's doing for healthcare today, but she's cranking out the kids and living on welfare.  In these communities credit means nothing because they have never had, nor ever will have credit.  
My Dad died with close to $100k in unpaid healthcare bills and he never gave it a thought.  I didn't even know about it until the state tried claiming the proceeds from his estate.  I always joked to my wife that when my Dad died I'd get a bill because there was nothing to inherit.  Sure enough, I got a bill for $100k and his only asset was an old TV.

2013-10-11 10:24 AM

User image

Master
Folsom (Sacramento), CA

Originally posted by chirunner134 Tupuppy with your niece though did she check it out for herself? While I agree with it might be more than people people excepted to pay but I still think people will like it. I will admit I am assuming here but even if I got the cheap plan and I had a $50 co pay to see a doctor that is $75 less than I would have to pay without it. If something majorly goes wrong I might not have to declare bankruptcy to get out of a $50,000 bill. If I am making 20k a year $5k is huge but $50k is a lot worse.

I'm not sure where she got her info, but I was referring to the premiums themselves.  I completely agree with you in regards to the copays and preventative care, but in order to do that the individual has to fork out $200-$300 a month for the really cheap plans.  Yes, if you're really poor you get most of that money back at the end of the year, but I don't think most people realize how poor people live.  I grew up in that world and still have a lot of friends/family who live there.  They don't have any extra money at all.  Even if it was $300 for a year, she wouldn't be able to come up with it.

I'm not sure what she's doing for healthcare today, but she's cranking out the kids and living on welfare.  In these communities credit means nothing because they have never had, nor ever will have credit.  
My Dad died with close to $100k in unpaid healthcare bills and he never gave it a thought.  I didn't even know about it until the state tried claiming the proceeds from his estate.  I always joked to my wife that when my Dad died I'd get a bill because there was nothing to inherit.  Sure enough, I got a bill for $100k and his only asset was an old TV.

Thats not entirely true. The subsidy is going to be paid on a monthly basis directly to the to the insurance company. The amount of the subsidy is based off your estimated income that you input when applying. Any difference in your estimated subsidy and actually subsidy will be made up on your taxes at the end of the year.

There are going to be some nasty tax bills out there for people who make more than they estimated.

2013-10-11 10:49 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

To take it one step further.  You would have to buy the car with your own money for $86,000 and then next year your Dad will give you $80,000 of it back.  So you have to front the money.

The premium tax credit will be figured on the individual’s 2014 Federal income tax return and is based on the income reported on that return. The calculated credit will then be compared to the subsidy amount the individual received in 2014 to determine whether the individual will receive a refundable credit or have to pay an additional tax.

The taxpayer will receive a refundable credit if the premium tax credit is greater than their subsidy amount.

The taxpayer will owe additional tax if the premium tax credit is less than their subsidy amount.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a very high percentage of families living on $30k a year won't be able to pay $8600 out of pocket for insurance.

A family of 4 or more living on $30k a year is under 133% of the federal poverty limit and wouldn't have to buy any insurance, they would qualify for Medicaid.  At least they do in the states that didn't opt out of the ACA Medicaid expansion.

2013-10-11 10:56 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Thats not entirely true. The subsidy is going to be paid on a monthly basis directly to the to the insurance company. The amount of the subsidy is based off your estimated income that you input when applying. Any difference in your estimated subsidy and actually subsidy will be made up on your taxes at the end of the year. There are going to be some nasty tax bills out there for people who make more than they estimated.

I will admit the whole thing is confusing, but I spent quite a bit of time trying to find how the subsidies were being paid and everything I saw was on your tax return.  I just read another one and it only talked about getting a tax rebate, but I just did some more digging and found a site that mentioned what you just said.  Man this law is confusing.  

So, based on that I take back in part my concern because if the government directly subsidizes the insurance premium it then comes down to the $50 a month or whatever for the insurance.

I'll still suggest that anything over free will still not result in a lot of poor people signing up, but it would most definitely be a lot more affordable to get the insurance itself than before.  

Thanks for pointing that out

2013-10-11 11:11 AM
in reply to: Jackemy1

Veteran
Ohio
Originally posted by Jackemy1

When we talk about pre-existing conditions, we are really talking about people with lifelong chronic illness.

The solution to your problem is to remove individuals with chronic illness from the general insurance pool and and place them in their own pool.

Doing so keeps the rating of the general market pool at a manageable an "affordable" rate which will keep health people in the pool. Therefore you won't need to subsidize healthy people so that they buy insurance and the more healthy people you have kicking premiums in the pool the lower the cost for everyone.

Then we should subsidize the chronic illness pool with tax dollars much like the ACA would do. The side benefit to this is that people with chronic illness don't live as long so the potential future liability of the subsidy on the taxpayer is less. We can also mandate a private re-insurance market for the chronic pool to spread risk among all the health insurance companies to stabilize their risk for managing a chronic illness pool.

I would have to disagree with your statement about pre-existing conditions being lifelong chronic illness. My wife was denied coverage and has nothing I would consider to be that.
2013-10-11 11:31 AM

User image

Originally posted by Jackemy1

I would have to disagree with your statement about pre-existing conditions being lifelong chronic illness. My wife was denied coverage and has nothing I would consider to be that.

Talking about cost drivers here and not individual cases. I can't speak to your example because I don't know your wife condition or your medical background to determine that what she has is chronic and a guaranteed risk for future medical bills.

But, someone who tore their ACL before they have insurance and now wants ACL surgery covered is not making the insurance market affordable. It is the type II diabetic (like me) who is guaranteed to wrack up huge medical bills because of my pre-existing disease. That is what drive up costs for the general market.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Affordable Care Act for dummies version Rss Feed  

of 6

RELATED POSTS

On the street interviews 'Obamacare' vs. Affordable Care Act

Started by tolefanjh
Views: 1392 Posts: 4

2013-10-02 9:24 AM msteiner

Supreme Court stops use of key part of Voting Rights Act

Started by DanielG
Views: 2179 Posts: 22

2013-07-03 3:23 PM TriRSquared
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 24, 2012
comments : 1
Your wetsuit is a substantial investment, and proper care will extend its life considerably.

date : September 3, 2008
author : Ontherun
The first video in this series will go through some wetsuit basics: what is a triathlon wetsuit, different styles, rules for racing with a wetsuit and wetsuit care and fit.
date : November 28, 2004
author : sekhmet
I challenge all BT readers who want to shed the pounds to stay committed to their training during the colder months. Share this commitment with others.