Other Resources The Political Joe » Comparative story Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-10-16 8:42 AM

User image

Champion
NOVA - Ironic for an Endurance Athlete
Subject: Comparative story
I don't like the job that my maid is doing. However, I had already agreed to pay her and use her indefinitely.

So, I fire my lawn care company. Then a couple of days later, I decide to pay them, but I won't let them mow my lawn. My neighbors are all mad at me.

I blame it all on my wife.

We keep electing lawyers.

You're welcome!
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Comparative story Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 26, 2012
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Highlights of Beginner Triathlete Members at the Ironman World Championships

date : October 7, 2012
comments : 1
A look at Beginner Triathlete members racing in Kona from qualifying to training to family.
date : April 18, 2012
comments : 3
An unexpected upside of completing a full distance triathlon

date : February 6, 2012
comments : 2
Top tips from triathletes on finding your way back to training
date : November 28, 2011
author : Scott Tinley
A good sport story gets better with time. Sometimes, it’s because the story has a new teller, a new listener or a new twist; a purposeful tweak that makes a little tale something of legend.

date : April 9, 2010
author : Zen Master
comments : 24
All I can think about is, "How can I swim in this?" I can't sleep. I think I made a big mistake. I'm filling my head with fear and doubt. What made me think I could run a triathlon?
date : December 4, 2007
author : EndurancePlanet
She's back. We were able to interview Deanna Babcock, a triathlete who galvanized the forums over several months with her story of a tragic accident and subsequent recovery.

date : September 5, 2004
author : Team BT
Several years ago, I got the urge to do a triathlon. When my second pregnancy occurred almost immediately following the first, I mentioned to my sister-in-law that I would never get around to.