General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Jan 12th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-24 8:00 PM

Subject: Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Jan 12th
https://www.bikereg.com/Net/boston-triathlon-team-indoor-time-trial

http://www.worldbicyclerelief.org/

Hello,

For the sixth year Landry's Bicycles in partnership with E3 Training Solutions will host the Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial benefiting World Bicycle Relief. Just like in year's past the race will be on Computrainers and will be 10km race against the clock. The race is a great way to kick off the season and begin thinking about spring. The event is a great measure of fitness and a lot of fun too. The information about the event and World Bicycle Relief is listed above in the two links. I hope to see you there.

Looking forward to it,
Mark

2014-01-06 5:32 PM
in reply to: mvautour

Subject: RE: Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Jan 12th
Quick update. Tomorrow is the last day for sign ups. Almost full but not full yet. Give it a shot and let me know if you have questions.

Hope to see you there,
Mark
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial Jan 12th Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial, Feb 10t

Started by mvautour
Views: 803 Posts: 1

2012-12-27 11:23 AM mvautour

Northeast Multisport Indoor Time Trial - Jaunary 28th

Started by natethomas2000
Views: 1526 Posts: 6

2012-01-27 1:26 PM ClassicTRI

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial, Feb 19th

Started by mvautour
Views: 895 Posts: 2

2011-12-16 9:28 AM mvautour

Mass 40K Time Trial???

Started by natethomas2000
Views: 1542 Posts: 4

2011-02-26 6:06 PM shellback1998

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial

Started by JorgeM
Views: 3982 Posts: 10

2010-02-21 6:44 AM TriToy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 12, 2012
author : TheClaaaw
comments : 4
A back of back of packer feels sympathy for the vast middle of the pack who never gets nearly as many cheers.

date : August 11, 2011
author : FitWerx
comments : 1
Dean from Fitwerx answers a BT member question about what kind of bike should be the "next bike."
date : December 28, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 1
Tired of your bike trainer already? Here are two indoor bike trainer workouts that you can use to keep things interesting while keeping your cycling fitness up.

date : October 8, 2008
author : FitWerx
comments : 0
How do you determine VO2 max for cycling? I have my HR zones from a time trial, but don't know how to get VO2 max out of that.
date : September 24, 2008
author : Amy Kuitse
I am running Boston in April and Ironman Lake Placid is in July. I have been told that it is ambitious to think about doing an IM so close to a marathon due to the recovery time. Any suggestions?

date : April 16, 2008
author : Team BT
Watch Christina Robeson, Chris Bagg, Janda Ricci-Munn and Lisbeth Kenyon battle it out at the 2008 Multisport World Expo in this 10K indoor time trial.
date : April 1, 2008
author : trvw
The challenge? The accomplishment? I want to do this because it is an opportunity to live life. The event is an indoor sprint triathlon. I get to experience the challenge on a safer scale.

date : October 2, 2007
author : docgill
Is it possible for loners to work in a small group and still have plenty of time on their own? Training in small groups can give many benefits.