BT Development Mentor Program Archives » New Year New You...reopened for late comers Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 29

2013-12-27 9:43 AM
in reply to: WinnerNguyener

User image

Subject: RE: New Year New You...OPEN!
Originally posted by WinnerNguyener

Name: WinnerNguyener/Jennyfer

STORY: I have always wanted to do a tri. I work some pretty relentless hours at a job I love and after a not so healthy relationship that ended a few months ago, I have gotten to a point where I am the most physically fit I have been...maybe ever. After the break up, I felt like I don't ever want to be in a place where I feel like I am not capable of doing anything I could put my mind to. And of course, I like the challenge. I want to know that I can do anything so where better to start than to physically challenge myself with something I once thought was impossible? Everyone needs a hobby!

FAMILY: Happily single

EXPERIENCE: None

CURRENT TRAINING: I run about 20 miles a week. Upper and Lower weight training at 2x a week, hot yoga most days of the week.

I am looking for a bike. As of today, I registered with the local YMCA for swimming classes. I know it may be a long time until I actually get to do a full tri but I want to get to a point where I can do a sprint by the end of the year.

2013 season: Nothing. everyone has to start somewhere. A very stressful relationship, my 60-70 hour work weeks, and starting grad school equals...my excuses. Which I'm not going to do anymore. I'm in a much better place surrounded by much better people so much like running, I'm moving forward.

2014 season: I am registered for a 10K and a 1/2 marathon so far for March and April. I want to do a sprint by the end of the year, hoping for August? We'll see, depending on how I progress. Swimming is my biggest problem but I'm enthusiastic about it.

2014 GOALS: Becoming a decent swimmer, biking more and biking to work, finishing a sprint tri

WEIGHT LOSS: So far, as of October, I've lost 20 lbs. I'm really looking forward to losing 20 more, give or take.

I'm 5'7" and currently weigh in at 149. If it happens, great. If not, that's great too.

Hi Jennyfer

Good to meet you, so pleased you have joined us, hope you had a great Christmas holiday.

I love your motivation for wanting to do a triathlon, self fulfilment and achievement, brilliant! You are already in a good space with 20 miles running a week, I have done lots of sprints and a few Olympics on less than that, you have a great base to work from. Joining the local swimming club is a great idea, I tried to teach myself front crawl for a long time without much success, as soon as I worked with a swim coach it worked pretty quickly. Building the stroke up is the way to go, the swimming classes will do that for sure.

It's a good time of year to buy a bike, there are a lot of good discounts on 2013 models at the moment as new ones are released, shop around.

I have no doubt you are well on your way already and a sprint tri is well within your grasp.

Neil

2013-12-27 9:59 AM
in reply to: Pitch

User image

Originally posted by Pitch

Neil,

Read your profile and interested in joining the group.

Looking for some accountability. I have joined the past few years and usually by end of feb or march work catches up with me and my bad habits of working vs exercise take over. Hoping to build some strong relationships with the group and encourage others when I can. I have control over my schedule and work and just need to make it a priority. Not getting any younger. My kids have gotten a little older so that will help also.

Goals to complete 2 sprints this year. Build up my running. Not even sure if I can run right now as it really bothers my knee? I think some good old fashioned discipline, of exercise and eating right will get some weight off and help that out. A few years ago I was doing a lot of riding, did a few centuries and a lot of 60-70 mile rides. Started swimming in 12 took classes and it helped a lot

Although I have been a member for years still not sure on how the site works that well? Will work to define some goals this week, update the site and get in a few workouts between now and the first of the year.

Best Regards,
Marc Pitcher

Hi Marc - good to meet you and welcome to the group. I can totally empathise with you, maintaining that focus and consistency is still a battle I fight, getting much better and having goals is a great help and motivator. Yes good old fashioned is important, not secret formula or magic wand, good training, good diet and good rest = success! Have you had the knee checked out, be worth seeking some medical advice for sure.

Neil
2013-12-27 10:09 AM
in reply to: sigsby

User image

Originally posted by sigsby

Hello,

My name is Don. I am from Erie, PA. and I would like to join this group.

Last year I actually accomplished a lot. From January to April I lost 25 pounds. I quit smoking in April. I completed a few 5K runs, a 10K and a sprint distance triathlon. I have since gained back all of the weight I lost plus another fifteen pounds. I have been a bit of a slug since September. Come January I plan to get off my and get moving again.

This years goals are...

1. Lose 50 pounds
2. Increase average training runs from 5K to 10K distance
3. Complete an Olympic distance triathlon
4. Complete a half marathon in the fall
5. Create and stick to a training plan that includes all three triathlon events

I am looking for like minded people that are knowledgeable and supportive

Thank you,
Don

Welcome Don, good to have you on board.

Well done on your achievements, some awesome stuff in there. Don't beat yourself up about the weight gain as a lot of people would, use it as a motivator (I sense you already are) and be happy that you have done it once and you can do it again. That's a great set of goals, that will give you focus and the group will be supportive too, we all have knowledge to share too, you are in the right place.

Looking forward to helping you achieve your goals in 2014.

Neil
2013-12-28 8:38 AM
in reply to: mgk

User image

Hi Everyone.
i would like to put my name down for this group. After a somewhat inactive 2013 i'm returning to make my 2nd attempt at ironman uk. Looking to improve my previous time of 16 hr 33 min in 2012.
My main goals for the next 12 month are improving my bike ( i made the bike cut off by 4 minute last time out) and dropping my weight. With me being on the large side i feel this has a big impact on my performance.
Training is a challenge for me as i work a job that has unpredictable hours so find it difficult to train to a plan so it will mean i have to be creative with my training.
2013-12-28 4:29 PM
in reply to: #4916944

User image

Cambridge, Ontario
NAME: RobR
If there is still room I would like to join the group!

STORY: One of unfulfilled potential I guess! Was always a decent athlete and ran my first and only half marathon in 1:26 back in 1988! 25 years passed in the blink of an eye and how I would love those years back! But hey 48 is no age these days so I'm ready to fully commit to the process. I'm still a decent runner and cyclist but like so many others we'll see how the swimming goes!

FAMILY STATUS: I'm 48, married to Julie and have 3 kids, 9,11, and 15

CURRENT TRAINING: I run and lift around 3-4 times a week but without a plan or a goal.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: None

2014 RACES: Plan on running the Waterloo Half marathon in April and then moving into local triathlons in the summer months. Between now and April I intend to get familiar with the bike and swim elements. Long range goal of ironman 70.3 in the fall of 2015.

WEIGHTLOSS: I'm lucky. I'm 5'11' and weigh 170 lbs so I don't need to focus on a specific weight, just train and eat right.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I enjoy groups like this and feel the power of the collective will. It gets you much further than going it alone.
2013-12-29 2:47 PM
in reply to: #4919602

Hello

If this group is still open, I Would very much like to join

Completely a rookie

My name is mark and i am from Denmark. I am 30 year sold and have a sin and a daughter.

I am studying to become an occupational therapist. Finish in summer 2014.

In my sparetime, I play soccer. I have played soccer for the last 25 years. As professionel the last 7-8 years. I have thought abort wheat to do When my soccer time is over? And started to Think about Triathlon and marathon. I've Allahs been a god runner and also Think im a decent rider. But When it comes to the swimming part, im nothing like a fish.
Im working out a lot in my trx gear which helps me getting a strong and stabilizing core.

My goals for the year 2014, is to run some Half marathons, and get started on the swimming. I Also have to get a bike.
2015 might be my goal for a Triathlon try.

Since I dont have any experience with Triathlon training, I hope that some of you could inspire me with some ways to structure the training.

2013-12-30 5:13 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Hi there my name is Jen. I'd like to join this group.
I am looking to start training for my first triathlon on June 29th. I've started training by doing some distance running. My longest run so far is 13km and my time was 1:11:50. My cycling skills and swimming skills aren't too bad. Right now it's awfully cold outside (-35c today) so outdoor training is getting harder and harder to do. I am going to get a YMCA membership this week so that I can use the running track indoors on cold days and take part in cycling classes as well as swimming laps. I also do a lot of strength training and yoga as well. My obstacle when it comes to training will be time as I have two young children, I'm a wife, we have a puppy and I am a business owner. I like to be up early (5am) to fit in my workouts before I start my day. I'm thinking I may have to train twice/day (some days) to fit in the hours I think will be needed. My mornings only allow me about 1-1.5hours/session. I need help structuring a workout plan for the triathlon that will fit well into the time I have available for training.

My goals for 2014: triathlon (June) and a half marathon (Fall some time).

Edited by Jen in Training 2013-12-30 5:50 PM
2013-12-31 9:12 AM

New user
UK

Edited by njc65 2013-12-31 9:13 AM
2013-12-31 9:22 AM
in reply to: silverback25

User image

Originally posted by silverback25

Hi Everyone.
i would like to put my name down for this group. After a somewhat inactive 2013 i'm returning to make my 2nd attempt at ironman uk. Looking to improve my previous time of 16 hr 33 min in 2012.
My main goals for the next 12 month are improving my bike ( i made the bike cut off by 4 minute last time out) and dropping my weight. With me being on the large side i feel this has a big impact on my performance.
Training is a challenge for me as i work a job that has unpredictable hours so find it difficult to train to a plan so it will mean i have to be creative with my training.

Hi Simon, good to have a fellow Brit and indeed Yorkshireman in the group (I'm from Hull).

Great challenge ahead doing Ironman UK, its on my list for the next couple of years depending on my rehab goes, I train with a few Ironmen so have done a fair amount of bike training with them so happy to help. Looking forward to working with you in 2014...erm that will be tomorrow then! Neil
2013-12-31 9:30 AM
in reply to: RobR

User image

Originally posted by RobR

NAME: RobR
If there is still room I would like to join the group!

STORY: One of unfulfilled potential I guess! Was always a decent athlete and ran my first and only half marathon in 1:26 back in 1988! 25 years passed in the blink of an eye and how I would love those years back! But hey 48 is no age these days so I'm ready to fully commit to the process. I'm still a decent runner and cyclist but like so many others we'll see how the swimming goes!

FAMILY STATUS: I'm 48, married to Julie and have 3 kids, 9,11, and 15

CURRENT TRAINING: I run and lift around 3-4 times a week but without a plan or a goal.

THIS YEAR'S RACES: None

2014 RACES: Plan on running the Waterloo Half marathon in April and then moving into local triathlons in the summer months. Between now and April I intend to get familiar with the bike and swim elements. Long range goal of ironman 70.3 in the fall of 2015.

WEIGHTLOSS: I'm lucky. I'm 5'11' and weigh 170 lbs so I don't need to focus on a specific weight, just train and eat right.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I enjoy groups like this and feel the power of the collective will. It gets you much further than going it alone.

Hi Rob

Thanks for joining up, 48 is a great age...mine too!
Looks like you have good goals for the year, and good to see you have recognised the need to get swimming and cycling to supplement the running. I am assuming you'll start with some sprint triathlons and build from there?
I agree with the power of the group, will really help us all over the next few months. Neil
2013-12-31 9:38 AM
in reply to: Widuka

User image

Originally posted by Widuka

Hello

If this group is still open, I Would very much like to join

Completely a rookie

My name is mark and i am from Denmark. I am 30 year sold and have a sin and a daughter.

I am studying to become an occupational therapist. Finish in summer 2014.

In my sparetime, I play soccer. I have played soccer for the last 25 years. As professionel the last 7-8 years. I have thought abort wheat to do When my soccer time is over? And started to Think about Triathlon and marathon. I've Allahs been a god runner and also Think im a decent rider. But When it comes to the swimming part, im nothing like a fish.
Im working out a lot in my trx gear which helps me getting a strong and stabilizing core.

My goals for the year 2014, is to run some Half marathons, and get started on the swimming. I Also have to get a bike.
2015 might be my goal for a Triathlon try.

Since I dont have any experience with Triathlon training, I hope that some of you could inspire me with some ways to structure the training.

Hi Mark, welcome, good to have you with us from Denmark, I am a big soccer fan (I support Hull City who are now in the Premier League which is great)! I guess with you being a professional sportsman you have a good level of fitness already and discipline of training. I guess the challenge is to take this fitness into new areas (swim bike run), it will be a challenge but one you will win I am sure. Swimming as with many will probably be the biggest challenge as it is the most technical, looking forward to helping you. Neil

2013-12-31 9:54 AM
in reply to: Jen in Training

User image

Originally posted by Jen in Training

Hi there my name is Jen. I'd like to join this group.
I am looking to start training for my first triathlon on June 29th. I've started training by doing some distance running. My longest run so far is 13km and my time was 1:11:50. My cycling skills and swimming skills aren't too bad. Right now it's awfully cold outside (-35c today) so outdoor training is getting harder and harder to do. I am going to get a YMCA membership this week so that I can use the running track indoors on cold days and take part in cycling classes as well as swimming laps. I also do a lot of strength training and yoga as well. My obstacle when it comes to training will be time as I have two young children, I'm a wife, we have a puppy and I am a business owner. I like to be up early (5am) to fit in my workouts before I start my day. I'm thinking I may have to train twice/day (some days) to fit in the hours I think will be needed. My mornings only allow me about 1-1.5hours/session. I need help structuring a workout plan for the triathlon that will fit well into the time I have available for training.

My goals for 2014: triathlon (June) and a half marathon (Fall some time).
Hi Jen, great to meet you, thank you for joining us. Wow that is cold, I think the UK would grind to a halt if it ever got that cold over here! It looks and sounds like you are already a fit and focussed lady which will help hugely, feels like a case of just a case of building on this, improving the 3 disciplines and putting it all together. What sort of triathlon are you doing in June, are you starting with a sprint? Neil
2013-12-31 10:19 AM
in reply to: #4915235

User image

I'd like to join this group if there's still room.

Name: Jennifer

STORY: I have recently found a new love for distance running! I was inspired by an aunt of mine who just ran a marathon which qualifies her for the Boston. I was a sprint runner in track and field during my school years and I enjoyed that. I've always set goals for myself to become physically fit and when I started distance running this past fall I noticed many positive changes in my fitness level. I started out training for a half marathon about 7 weeks ago which I plan to do in the fall of 2014. I wanted to find a new goal which I could complete this spring or summer and I found a triathlon that will occurs on June 29th. So now I'm I spired to complete my first triathlon. This triathlon consists of a 1000m swim, 31 km mountian bike ride up our local ski hill and a 8.1km run. I'm a fairly good swimmer, off road cyclist and my running seems to be coming along nicely as well. My longest distance so far is 13km and I ran it in 1:10:50. (On snow covered sidewalks in -10c). I am going today to the YMCA to get a membership to start swimming laps, take part in their cycling classes and to use their indoor track on days it's way too cold to run outdoors.

FAMILY: Happily married, two young children (12yrs and 8yrs) and a puppy. I'm also a business owner

CURRENT TRAINING: I run 3-5x per week depending on weather conditions. I also lift weights to build strength and do yoga for some good stretching. I also enjoy the BeachBody for at home workouts

2014 GOALS: to complete at least 1 tri and 1 half marathon. I also want to become a certified personal trainer and fitness instructor (group fitness)

WEIGHT LOSS: not looking to lose weight. Always looking to improve my endurance and tone my body and become stronger

I'm 5'2", weight 121 lbs
2013-12-31 11:52 AM

User image

Originally posted by Jen in Training

I'd like to join this group if there's still room.

Name: Jennifer

STORY: I have recently found a new love for distance running! I was inspired by an aunt of mine who just ran a marathon which qualifies her for the Boston. I was a sprint runner in track and field during my school years and I enjoyed that. I've always set goals for myself to become physically fit and when I started distance running this past fall I noticed many positive changes in my fitness level. I started out training for a half marathon about 7 weeks ago which I plan to do in the fall of 2014. I wanted to find a new goal which I could complete this spring or summer and I found a triathlon that will occurs on June 29th. So now I'm I spired to complete my first triathlon. This triathlon consists of a 1000m swim, 31 km mountian bike ride up our local ski hill and a 8.1km run. I'm a fairly good swimmer, off road cyclist and my running seems to be coming along nicely as well. My longest distance so far is 13km and I ran it in 1:10:50. (On snow covered sidewalks in -10c). I am going today to the YMCA to get a membership to start swimming laps, take part in their cycling classes and to use their indoor track on days it's way too cold to run outdoors.

FAMILY: Happily married, two young children (12yrs and 8yrs) and a puppy. I'm also a business owner

CURRENT TRAINING: I run 3-5x per week depending on weather conditions. I also lift weights to build strength and do yoga for some good stretching. I also enjoy the BeachBody for at home workouts

2014 GOALS: to complete at least 1 tri and 1 half marathon. I also want to become a certified personal trainer and fitness instructor (group fitness)

WEIGHT LOSS: not looking to lose weight. Always looking to improve my endurance and tone my body and become stronger

I'm 5'2", weight 121 lbs

Hi Jennifer, as I said in my reply to your original note you already appear to be in good shape for the challenge ahead. I like the sound of the triathlon you have planned, I love climbing hills on my bike, much prefer going up than down...weird I know! I fell in love with distance running a few years ago, it really helps me to relax and lose the stress of the day. Half marathon is my favourite race distance, I have done lots as well as a few marathons and will do more once I am back to full fitness. Neil
2013-12-31 6:36 PM
in reply to: Wumba41

I would like to join this group. 51 yr old Former weightlifter/bodybuilder. Started cycling 4 yes ago loved it and left the gym life. Finally learned how to run this year without injuring myself. Need help setting a tri exercise plan with limited time.

Married 29 yrs
2 children 28 / 25
2013-12-31 7:47 PM
in reply to: #4921100

New user

hi, I'm Kim, 44 and starting, again, on my work out regiment. I've done one tri over a year ago and am ready to get back into it.

2013-12-31 11:03 PM
in reply to: #4921481

User image

New user
Los Angeles County
NAME: David / 42
Married with 3 kids. Daughter 20, Son 18, Son 16.

BACKGROUND: For two years, my sons and I have entered a local reverse sprint triathlon. My sons run quite a lot for wrestling and other sports. Both of them finish the running leg about 11 minutes faster than me which prevents me from beating them. 2013, I finished about 2.5 minutes behind my oldest son and about 4 minutes ahead of my youngest son.

GOALS:
- Get to 7 minute miles for the 5K run.
- Complete my first century ride.
- Lose 40 lbs by end of year 2014 and 25 lbs by April 27th (date of century)

REASON FOR THIS GROUP: Because of the major improvements I need in running, I feel the mentor will help me because of having a running background.
2014-01-01 7:53 AM

User image

Subject: ---

Edited by Wumba41 2014-01-01 7:54 AM
2014-01-01 1:35 PM
in reply to: #4915235

User image

Subject: RE: New Year New You...CLOSED!
Hi Neil.

I'm new to all the terminology regarding triathlons so I'm not sure what you would call it.

Here's the website link to give you a better idea.

http://www.northbaytriathlon.com/fulltri.html
2014-01-01 2:51 PM

User image

Hi folks

A very happy new year to you all, I hope you all had a great holiday, I need to burn off some excess! Well here we are, 2014 is here (where did that come from so soon!) which means we are now in the year of all the goals we have been thinking doing, feels great/scary/exciting! I will list all our goals over the next couple of days so we can see them and check we have them right. I am really excited about being part of the group, sharing knowledge, seeing goals reached and beaten and having fun! So it's time to get the group moving and active to make sure we get the best from it, so here are a few thoughts and ideas on 'house rules' to help.

1 - Use the training log on here to record your activity, its a great way to see how your training is going and improving etc and allows me to support you effectively

2 - Golden rule - we all help each other, there's some great experience amongst the group, let's share it, we never stop learning

3 - Let's make this fun, we are all doing this because we want to, not because we have been told to so let's enjoy it

4 - Add each other as friends on here, to help I have created a table with everyone's details on, if I have made any errors let me know. It allows us to track each other's progress, send inspires etc.

Neil Wumba41
Brian PVFD304
Matt MGK
Marshall MHEARD
Joy SLOWPOKEE
Virginia BT/VIRGINIA
Jennifer WINNERNGUYENER
Marc PITCH
Don SLINGSBY
Simon SILVERBACK25
Rob ROBR
Mark WIDUKA
Jen JENINTRAINING
David TATER123
Kim KKDYKE
David [email protected]

5 - If you have any questions or queries, comments, advice, guidance etc then shout it out, no matter how trivial or silly you may think it is, remember there is no such thing as a silly question.

6 - Big one - let's celebrate each other's successes, be them training or racing, big or small, let's hear about them and celebrate them!

Those are my thoughts, this is a collective group, no egos just a gang of like minded people, please add any others you may have, I want this to work for all of us.

Forgive me if I am quiet for a couple of days, I am having a minor eye operation tomorrow so may not be able to look at a PC screen for a couple of days.

Ok let's get this show on the road folks and destroy those goals!

Neil x

2014-01-01 3:06 PM
in reply to: #4921834

User image

Cambridge, Ontario
Hey Neil
Thanks and good luck with that eye surgery tomorrow! We are not only the same age but I too am a Brit....originally from Northampton and been in Canada 10 years now. Today is my rest day and can't wait to get at it again tomorrow ...... Very much looking forward to gaining knowledge and experience from you and the group.
Rob

2014-01-01 4:18 PM
in reply to: #4921908

User image

Hi Everyone!

Neil, Good luck on your eye surgery tomorrow!

I have added everyone in our group to my friends list. If I have missed you plz do send me a friend request. Thx!

I use my iPhone and the Nike running app to track my runs. I'd like to get a heart rate monitor so if anyone can recommend any plz do
2014-01-02 4:33 AM

, Noord-Holland
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, a laggard here - any chance you'd have space for one more? I saw the program, dialed in on writing, but then managed to forget until today. If yes - I'd drop an introduction to the forums right away.

Thanks in advance for letting me know!

Best,
Danijel

Edited by dbrener 2014-01-02 4:34 AM
2014-01-02 4:50 AM
in reply to: dbrener

User image

yes come on board!
2014-01-02 5:03 AM
in reply to: Wumba41

, Noord-Holland
Fantastic, thanks! And here comes the story:

Name: dbrener/Danijel

STORY: I’ve started running about 7 years ago as I entered the busy office life and the weight started piling up. Now, after quite a few half marathons and marathons, I am looking for a new challenge - and a triathlon fits right in! Flirted with it still in 2011 and even prepared for a sprint before a big life changing shift - on a routine cardiac exam, I’ve been diagnosed with a congenital heart disease. At the time very scary, gave up on the race (2 hours before starting) but after quite a few cardiac exams and some very supportive community help (am an active member of Ironheart Foundation), I have a very credible green light to go forward with it! Am quite experienced when it comes to running, but cycling (more) and swimming (less) definitely need a step-up. The good news - living in Amsterdam makes it very easy to brush up on both!

FAMILY: Married since June. (Still) supportive wife.

CURRENT TRAINING: Currently 30+ km/week running mostly for recreation, preparing for a few halfs in the first half of the year. Just joining a local triathlete club, so expect to step up cycling and swimming considerably over the next month. Eyeing a sprint (or Olympic if things go wildly well) in July.

2013 season: A few big runs, incl. Berlin marathon and half marathon, Vienna half marathon and Disney Goofy Challenge in the beginning of the year. No triathlon, but worked with a coach on swimming technique.

2014 season: Already in for New York marathon and Disney’s Wine and Dine right afterwards. Madrid half and perhaps 1-2 more in spring. From triathlon perspective, would love to get a short distance one in in late spring and perhaps go Olympic in July (whole corporate team going for it).

2014 GOALS: work on the cycling form. Improve running speed.

WEIGHT LOSS: I am 186 cm (6’1’’) and currently 98 kg (215 pounds). Goal to go down to 90-92 kg (195-200 pounds) which is my optimal weight, I come in quite a big frame.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » New Year New You...reopened for late comers Rss Feed  

of 29

RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 31, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 2
For most people, there is a story in how they came to the sport as beginners. Some of the most inspiring of those beginner tales begin with health scares.

date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.
date : January 1, 2007
author : Nancy Clark
With the coming of the New Year, athletes commonly think about making nutrition resolutions. Good thing, given only 3 to 4% of Americans follow all of the established Dietary Guidelines.

date : January 29, 2006
author : Nancy Clark
To help implement your resolutions (or those of your friends and family members), I recommend the following books, most of which are written by nutrition experts: registered dietitians (RD).
date : January 10, 2005
author : malvey
Incentives for making and keeping resolutions for your next year.

date : September 4, 2004
author : anchorage84
New Years Resolutions that Last - How to make them and keep them
date : September 4, 2004
author : anchorage84
It’s just so discouraging to know that within a few more weeks those New Years’ Resolutionists are going to quietly disappear.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Ron
The following is my 'new years resolution' for 2003.