Other Resources The Political Joe » You have got to be kidding me Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-12-24 5:15 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Silicon Valley
Subject: You have got to be kidding me
A kid gets probation after driving drunk (3x the legal limit), killing four people because he suffers from "affluenza". Here is a quote form the article:

"State District Judge Jean Boyd sided with Couch’s attorneys, who said justice would be better served if the teen was placed in a pricey California rehab facility. One defense expert during sentencing argued Couch’s parents coddled him into a sense of irresponsibility — a condition he termed “affluenza.” "

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20131219-texas-official-w...

BTW - he and his friend stole the beer!

2013-12-24 5:17 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: You have got to be kidding me

Originally posted by Stuartap A kid gets probation after driving drunk (3x the legal limit), killing four people because he suffers from "affluenza". Here is a quote form the article: "State District Judge Jean Boyd sided with Couch’s attorneys, who said justice would be better served if the teen was placed in a pricey California rehab facility. One defense expert during sentencing argued Couch’s parents coddled him into a sense of irresponsibility — a condition he termed “affluenza.” " http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20131219-texas-official-w... BTW - he and his friend stole the beer!

Lemme guess, you're the guy who's always late. 

Here's five pages of discussion that ended 2 weeks ago.....enjoy.

http://beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=507272&posts=109&page=1o.

Edited by Left Brain 2013-12-24 5:19 PM
2013-12-24 5:49 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Extreme Veteran
Silicon Valley
Subject: RE: You have got to be kidding me
Sorry I have been away. But let me get back to you on your question next week!
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » You have got to be kidding me Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Let Kids Drink at Your House and You Could Go to Jail, Maine Couple Warns

Started by DanielG
Views: 2232 Posts: 16

2013-06-17 4:02 PM Meljoypip
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 21, 2011
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 0
Part Three: What's Reality Got to Do with Anything Old?

date : September 16, 2011
Part Two: On Appreciation and Acceptance. At some point your body will let you down. Then you have to decide whether it is really the enemy.
date : August 31, 2011
author : Mandoline
comments : 6
The epic adventure of my first Olympic Tri at 13 years old.

date : August 19, 2011
comments : 1
Part One: On Speed, Desire and Age. There are some advantages to running slowly. Now, give me a minute here and I'll try to think of one.
date : September 10, 2009
author : Amy Kuitse
comments : 6
Should I be working on getting faster at running by doing the longer distances and working up slowly over time or run faster for shorter distances now?

date : July 9, 2009
author : AMSSM
How safe is it for children to participate in triathlons and other endurance events? Here are the opinions of several experts in the field.
date : July 28, 2008
author : peteo
comments : 4
Honey, great news. I just spent our kids’ college fund on a new bike! The sales guy said it will shave at least 3 seconds off my 40K time. Umm, honey why do you have a knife in your hand???

date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.