General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Wanted: Used iPod Shuffle or something similar Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2006-08-10 11:01 AM

Pro
AZ
Subject: Wanted: Used iPod Shuffle or something similar
Looking to see if anyone had a Shuffle, but has now upgraded to a Nano or something, and their shuffle is just laying around collecting dust.....you could exchange it for cash......cash to go out and buy more Tri stuff with!!! Sound good? Let me know.

2006-08-10 12:58 PM
in reply to: #507762

User image

Elite
Armpit of Ontario
Subject: RE: Wanted: Used iPod Shuffle or something similar

My wife seldom uses her shuffle - it's the larger 1GB. I'll talk to her after work to see if she wants to sell. It is like new (bought Oct '05) no scratches (which ipods are famous for) original headphones, extra original earbud covers, aftermarket silicone earbud covers, and 5 silicone iskins (clear, pink, green, blue, smoke) to protect it. She's been too busy with online university for the past year to enjoy listening to music/podcasts/books on tape and has only used it a half dozen times. No lie, like brand new, and still have original box.

We have 2 shuffles and 2 Nanos - mom & me have the lowly shuffles and the kids have the Nanos - I love my shuffle, small, perfect for running with, but instead of music I keep it loaded with triathlon podcasts - I just can't seem to get into a good pace with music playing, I'm always speeding up or slowing down, unable to keep heart rate even, anyway...

I'll let you know the verdict on the sale.

A great accessory is the ipod sport case, a clear waterproof case guaranteed to keep the sweat out!  http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/apple-ipod-shuffle-sport-case-ipod/

2006-08-10 1:46 PM

User image

Veteran
Tampa, FL
You sure you want a shuffle?
Mine is a piece of c#$%, am on the 4th replacement unit from Apple.
I have retired it to a life of music at work since it bites for music while working out.
One caveat, they are NOT waterproof/sweatproof (replacement unit 1) so be sure to get a waterproof "home" for it if you wear it working out.
2006-08-10 2:29 PM

Pro
AZ
Thanks guys! I PM'ed you Sty.
I will look into the water proof case for sure.
Just want to stay with the iPod family to make it easy on me. I have a 40g now...just to big to run with.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Wanted: Used iPod Shuffle or something similar Rss Feed