General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » hello everyone Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2003-12-10 9:49 AM

Subject: hello everyone
my name is David Saelens and I'm a 28 year old racing driver from Belgium, If you want to know more about me just go to my site www.davidsaelens.com but now to the seriousstuff. I have been training my whole life and the last months I got fascinated by thriatlon and espicially ironman. Could someone tell me how to get ready for this ? I'm a little bit obsessed by this now but don't really know how to start preparation for it. Great to have this site where people who share the same passion can exhange ideas !!! All the best to all of you

2003-12-10 2:06 PM
in reply to: #2448

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: hello everyone

whats up david!  (nice website u have arrived at a great place...lots of awesome people on the board.  anyways, whats your current athletic status...do u do any running, bike or swim?   besides the sprint program on the site (17miles), their will also an oly (32miles) and a 1/2im (70miles) up by the new year.  let us know if u have any timeframes and we will try to get all your ?'s answered and get u training.

belgians...u people know how to make some tasty beer!  some of my fav beers r belgium styles.

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » hello everyone Rss Feed